Cheerleader pummels girl who challenges her to fight

Sometimes a societal catharsis is when a pint size Cheerleader pummels someone twice her size is being a bully! Never mind the stupid comments at the end it was beautiful to watch! My sentiments in how I feel towards liberals!

2 Likes

Gutsy girl for sure. She missed numerous opportunities though to put her knees in play which would have rendered the attacker prostrate.

Since she’ll almost certainly be booted off of the cheeleading squad maybe dad can find her some self defense classes to attend and polish her natural skills?

1 Like

The fat bitch hit first, and then got her ass beat! Self defense! Plain and simple! :rofl:

6 Likes

It’s a story as old as time itself. Around blacks, never relax.

2 Likes

She beat the stink off the black bitch ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope these black folks realize that a lot of white folks are getting tired of this bullying and public harassment. They have been getting bolder and bolder ever since Ferguson. We have Obama, BLM, and the MSM to thank for that. They need to realize that they can’t just get aggressive like this with innocent people who aren’t bothering them. When white folks get pissed off even the most scrawny among us will do some serious damage in a rage. This racist behavior on part of blacks needs to stop.

1 Like

It looked like pack behavior. They were all standing around knowing there was going to be a fight. Disgusting how at the end the people who commented were so pumped up about it.

Good for the girl for defending herself. I like how she got the bully down on the ground, almost a wrestler move…I bet she’s had a few go arounds with her brother so has had some practice. I know I did with my brother when we were kids.

Ahhhh I love my people

1 Like