Celebrities Are Getting Robbed in Los Angeles

I would be lying if some part of me is not smiling at the irony of this happening to celebrities. Its quite satisfying actually.

These same celebrities who cheered on the riots, champion the false narratives of climate change, Black Lives Matter, stoke racism with even more fake outcries for the sake to feed their narcissistic addictions of trying to remain relevant in MSM discourse then them being robbed is pretty fitting in many ways. Karma always has a way of evening the playing field, even when it comes to celebrities and the rich elite.

In response to rising incidents of “follow-home” robberies, the Los Angeles Police Department has issued a community alert urging resident to “cooperate and comply” with robbers.

Due to an increase in violent street robberies, Robbery-Homicide Division has become aware of an ongoing crime trend of follow-home robberies. Suspects have been locating victims in Los Angeles, following them, and then committing the robberies as the victim arrives home or at their business,” the alert reads.

Some priceless quotes:

California celebs, you made your bed, now get robbed in it

Funny how they all love the police, when they need them.

Sounds like LA has a shortage of social workers.

So what does AOC says now that her rich friends in California are being forced to Share The Wealth at gunpoint?

How come the states that say no to masks and
let people carry, are doing SO much better ??

Considering that these “celebrities” and politicians (biden, obama) have recently been tagged as being participants in child trafficking and child molestation cults then any robbery of their precious stuff is well-deserved and minor incidents as compared to their vile child rape activities.

LOL. Communists share the wealth!

Good…F’em… this is what they soap box about. Reap what you sow Libs!

3 Likes

I love it , it does my soul good to see these rats get fucked over -WOKE ANYONE ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I hope racist Don Lemon gets robbed next! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And by a women too , that gay fuck will hate them even more . He bashes whites continually but can’t keep that white cock out of his mouth . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

He is the worst and cant wait til the day Karma bitch slaps him silly into a new zip code. That day is coming soon too! I can’t stand that snake eater!

1 Like

1 Like

Hope she PEGS him without lube !!! Maybe he swallows for the protein.

1 Like

Great now they will move to Texas or Idaho

They’ll be like locusts destroying wheat fields.

1 Like

who are you talking about>

The Liberal Soys from Commiefornia that move into other states bringing their inane political ideology with them turming conservative areas into Liberal hell holes.