Case against Jussie Smollet DROPPED!

I thought she recused herself?

from State’s Attorney Kim Foxx recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation | WGN-TV

State’s Attorney Kim Foxx recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation

2 Likes

Well that’s bullshit. They had his personal check to the guys who bought the rope.

1 Like

He will be on CNN and MSNBC propagating his story how racist Trump supporters are…and of course libs/CNN/MSNBC will eat that shit up.

Black (or gay) privilege, obviously.

1 Like

You people are so easily duped.

2 Likes

Chicago PD did their part and had him with plenty of evidence.

I expected little penalty, but never thought he would blatantly get favored status in full view of the media.

Not even trying to make it look legitimate.

:toilet:

Even the Mayor Rahm is protesting the travesty.

The check was for the training he received from the 2 men. It says it right on the check.

Then what happened? If there was enough evidence, wouldn’t they convict? He was charged with 19 felonies.

Anyone writing a check can put anything they want to in the For______ line.

2 Likes

You deserved my short response… nothing else.

I’m not disputing ones ability to put whatever they want on the for line.

However the burden of proof is on the state to find out that he actually did use that payment as a down payment for the brothers to help stage a crime.

You’re amusing.

By the way, they don’t get to take your 10k if you’re innocent.

Don’t make this about what I deserve… you provided a short response because you have nothing else. I didn’t make you do that… your lack of facts made you do that.

(Tagged for future discussions on past and future Trump indictments)

Jussie walls because the prosecution didn’t want to bring a trial. From what I can tell, This wasn’t a plea deal. They flat out dropped it.

He forfeited his bond of 10k. Ask yourself why. Because they would have went forward with prosecution if he didn’t. No other reason to forfeit it I can think of.

All animals are equal but some Jessie’s are more equal.

2 Likes

Trollmute

3 Likes

I’m going to laugh my ass off it someone kicks his teeth in now…

1 Like

OMG !!! Did you think he would write in the memo " for beating my ass " ? My God WTF !!!

2 Likes