Can't make this up! Kamala Harris is descended from SLAVE OWNERS

Someone who is more tech savvy, please save this page before it ‘disappears’.

Here you go…

http://archive.is/Mnzk4

Libs wont care. They voted for a man who even claimed to be spawn of people who captured and sold other black people to white slaves.

Of course he was not actually Kenyan but libs thought he was. His biological father, Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo was Indonesian…many of whose people came from Africa many thousands of years ago.

https://www.subudbritain.org/the-founder/

Blockquote

Kamala Harris was able to get where she is thanks to the wealth accumulated on the back of slaves. I don’t understand why Joe Biden didn’t blast her on it unless he just doesn’t think the current crop of Democrats are worth investigating.

Her father states in Jamaica Global Online, “My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me).”

What is the definition of a “hypocrite “?

Can you say Kamala Harris?

#heelsupharris

Kamala, I know you’re Jamaican, because J’makin’ me crazy! :laughing:

3 Likes

I respectfully challenge whether you can make up stuff. I mean, what about Wampum Waren with her toy bow, arrow and a feather. Disgusting.

Dems desperately want a women to run against Trump and a black women brings out ALL the blacks and ALL the Obama clan along with the "don’t grab my pu$$y " misguided souls .

But I thought she was an oppressed black woman living in an expensive liberal suburb?

Don’t Jamaican’s tend to have a much darker complection? Is her mother white?

Indian (dots not feathers)

1 Like

I wish you would post here more often, your mind is sorely needed in the greater discourse of meaningful debates!

That is subtle, specific, and terse.

Nice.

Yikes! Kamela has cracka DNA. If there is any painting or mural of her it needs to go ASAP. There is obviously no place for her privileged, slave owning DNA in current year.

Is this Kamala’s fault?

Have you heard some of Kamala Harris’ speeches lately? She blames everything on whitey and makes everything about racism. It’s a tough sell when her family were actually slavers.

Not really, none of that is hardly her responsibility…:man_shrugging:

Which is precisely why blacks aren’t owed a penny in reparations.

Wait… that makes a difference? She built her political career on the backs of slaves. Right?