Candace Owens speaks

The paradigm “black vs white” no longer applies.

Many black Americans are more awake (not woke) today.

1 Like

BUT , they always vote dem and always vote for blacks . If Mike Obama ran for president it would get 99.99999999999 % of the black vote . They vote color period . And 99% vote dem .

It will probably apply to women voting for Hillary.

“Divide and conquer” is working.

I fear you are correct. But… it does seem like Black America is on board with Trump… at least this time around.

2 Likes

I don’t have the stats, but yes, that’s what I heard.

Even the dumbest could see that the Biden Presidency brought nothing but chaos and destruction across the board.

1 Like

They weren’t on board before blacks want freebees , handouts , repartions , and to be first at everything . They are far into the blame game and never take responsibility for anything . Trump did MORE for blacks than 95% of ALL the presidents before him and only got 1% of the black vote .

I know all this to be true, however, I think black people as a whole are starting to see how the Demorats keep them down… and that the Right will actually do more for them. It will be interesting to see how it goes come November.

2 Likes

It is insane how all our politicians fight for the meager 11% of the black vote knowing they will vote D 99%of the time . Latinos are the fastest growing in population and no-one gives a shit .

2 Likes

Same reason I wonder why Trump bothers to campaign in New York.

2 Likes

Exactly , working taxpayers want tax relief and our debt under control . we are tired of dem inflation eating away our saving !

1 Like

Reality Control (bitchute.com)

She is full of shit , blacks are addicted to free , free , free and their " protect class " .

1 Like

With all respect to the African Americans Community Africans are easiest group to use propaganda against and create group think due to thier victim consciousness high in group preference Reliance on government handouts due to single parent households holds And lower average IQ

If you was looking at it strategic That is the group you would pick to focus your efforts on as they give you the best value for money/effort

1 Like

The one thing I always find funny about Owens and white american conservatives are how quick they all are to claim how beautiful she is as a white conservative who is genuine attracted to black women She is not particularly attractive

Hmmmm… I think she is attractive. I have seen more attractive black women, but she is hardly homely. :grin:

2 Likes

I too agree she is attractive , she doesn’t have that wide nose and big lips like most blacks .

1 Like