Candace Owens: Black Americans doing better under Trump

Candace Owens: Black Americans doing better under Trump

President Trump responded to praise from rapper Kanye West; Conservative commentator Candace Owens weighs in on ‘Hannity.’

Just as the imbeciles and idiots who supported Hillary were surprised that they were lied to, so will they be surprised at the rise of black conservatives in the next election.

1 Like

Everybody is doing better under Trump.
Not that he is a saint, but who needs a saint to do a dirty job?

One thing he did which I did’t like was to send missiles to Syria. But a bunch of them disappeared in thin air, literally.

So he was playing politics with domestic Zionists. Well done.

Owens’ recent Facebook post was deleted or she was banned. I forgot what it was, but she was right saying whatever she was saying there.

Yah, but the black voting block is important. If Trump could just peel away 20% of that vote then the Dems would be doomed. Trump has a better chance of taking their votes than any previous Republican president has.

Blacks only make up 13 percent of the population. Of that percentage an even smaller percentage that is ELIGIBLE to vote actually does.

How about getting more white votes by kicking out illlegals? That would do the trick. That might even get more blacks voting too since they also hate illegals.

I know that. But the fact remains that if the GOP could ever peel off about 20% of that block, it would doom the Dems. The numbers have been crunched many times.

WTF? How does deporting illegals increase white votes? LOL. I don’t care about a person’s skin color. I only mentioned the black vote in regards to the numbers and what it would take to forever defeat the Left, I don’t actually care about their actual color.

Then why make a thread so overwhelmingly black?

If you aren’t a minority you should start caring about color, the anti-whites are gaining ground. If you are a minority then you don’t need to care. The entire US is set up to cater to your every need.

If you had quoted the entire post you would have answered your own question. I repeat: I only mentioned the black vote in regards to the numbers and what it would take to forever defeat the Left. I bring them up in regards to the numbers of their voting block, not their color. Its not a racial thing, its a numbers thing.

As for all the videos, that’s just to blunt any dumb comment from some Leftwing moron.

Because we might feel like Trump is doing what we elected him to do. If he doesn’t do something about all of the illegals then he won’t get my vote again.

He would also get more black votes because illevals undercut then and take a lot of their jobs in unskilled manual labor.

If the Dems in the House block everything Trump tries to do, you cannot blame him if they block the wall and funding for security.

Could Trump Win 20 Percent of the African-American Vote in 2020?

Some polls have indicated that Trump’s approval rating among black voters is close to 20 percent. That is far higher than the 8 percent of the African-American vote that Trump received on Election Day 2016. A recent, admittedly controversial Rasmussen Reports poll showed African-American approval of Trump at 36 percent.

Even 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Party presidential hopes for 2020. Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election with 88 percent of the black vote. That was about a six-point falloff from Barack Obama’s share of the black vote in 2012

ICE can arrest and deport illegals in the country. Why aren’t they? Instead we have CBP dumping them into the country and ICE doing nothing.

I trust that Trump has a plan.

Well I’ve been hearing from Q to trust the plan for two years now. Meanwhile my entire neighborhood is getting obliterated and flooded by illegals. I’m tired of waiting on the plan. There is no plan. America is getting destroyed. Maybe you live somewhere this isn’t happening or in some fancy gated community. I don’t.

You cannot fix a problem overnight that has been growing for decades. Trump is not a magician or a god. He is one man who has every force in DC arrayed against him. Cut him some slack

My neighborhood only got flooded by illegals in the last year of the Obama administration, so this isn’t a problem we have had for decades. I am 6 miles from the White House on the Virginia side of the Potomac. If the President of the United States can’t even clean up his own back yard…we have a problem.

4 Likes

So you are self-interested and holding Trump accountable and not allowing yourself to get distracted by black unemployment numbers because they have absolutely NOTHING to do with you. Keep it up. Don’t cheer for a victory of another identity group when your group gets nothing.

2 Likes