Can I Get An Amen? Tennessee Preacher-Cop Calls For Execution of LGBTQ People

Baptist’s live by the teachings attributed to Jesus too…

Where did Jesus say to ignore the Old Testament?

Source.

Man, you are opening the pandora’s box to pages and pages of mile long posts explaining how Christianity fulfills old testament foreshadowings. I doubt that this is the appropriate place for ten pages of all that

The whole point the preacher is making is that he recognizes the ENTIRE BIBLE as the word of God.

Is it not?

well that is touching, except that most christians follow the new testament not the old testament, because if we followed the old testament then there is nothing stopping me from killing Jay Cutler as he is a quarterback that doesn’t wear gloves when he plays football because from Lev. 11:6-8 states that touching the skin of a dead pig makes him unclean, I used to play quarterback but I wore gloves so I was spared right?

Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can’t I own Canadians , Im curious are transgendered and nonbinary in the mix?

My best friend insists on working on the Sabbath always has but in Exodus 35:2. clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
Shall I ask his wife to do it?

what do you think?

1 Like

Again, yes it is, but its more complicated than that. A Christian cannot call for the execution of a sinner. That is ANTI-Christian.

Believe me, I am in no way excusing unrepentant homosexuals and the damage they cause society. I am just saying, a Christian cannot call for the execution of a sinner.

I am done. Exiting thread.

Well he didn’t, it’s of course what he would have had to teach from. But Baptist’s believe that law was nailed to the cross.

Sure, but the problem is that the freak in the op wants it to be the law of the land and not all of us here are Christians and believers in that. He’s welcome to live by it himself.