Can anyone feel a shift in the air? God is here and republicans are going to win

I been arguing with libtards the past 2 weeks about trumps 31 count espionage act. And the more I read about the legality of the PRA and FPOTUS. It’s clear trump is going to win.
I just think it’s going to set in motion a nation so pissed off at being attacked by a domestic enemy.
That we will not physically allow democrats to ever win an election again.
I feel this movement is being birthed, I don’t see illegals staying in this country, I see a clash that last utter moments between republicans and democrats and we just annihilate them. With so much force.

I see us removing the terrorist off the land.
I see them crying and begging to stay.
And with a flick they are removed.

God is here. God is here.

Georgia Supreme Court denies Trump bid to quash Fulton County investigation

by Rebecca Beitsch - 07/17/23 6:15 PM ET

The Georgia Supreme Court Monday declined to take up an effort from former President Donald Trump to quash an investigation into his efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in the state.

The unanimous decision from the court’s nine justices was swiftly delivered just days after Trump’s legal team asked the court Friday to block an investigation by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D).

Trump in March filed a motion to block Willis’s investigation, a matter that has not yet been decided by a lower court.

The court called out Trump’s efforts as procedurally dubious, dismissing his team’s legal argument at every turn.

“The Court has made clear that a petitioner cannot invoke this Court’s original jurisdiction as a way to circumvent the ordinary channels for obtaining the relief,” the justices wrote in the five-page opinion.

“Petitioner has not shown that this case presents one of those extremely rare circumstances in which this Court’s original jurisdiction should be invoked, and therefore, the petition is dismissed.”