Can Anybody Help me with a Question?

Sounds very much like a person in the grip of paranoid schizophrenia and believes he is being “gangstalked” and believes he is a “targeted individual.”

Can strike people who appear totally normal most of the time.

They can often believe that homeless people walking down the street are actually agents of some nefarious Intel agency and everyone around is part of the plot. They also eventually turn on people trying to help them, believing they too are part of the plot.

Often, it comes to a head and they are emergency hospitalized. After a while they come back to their senses and appear totally normal and functional again. Sometimes they can become dangerous.

Don’t fall for answers that belittle experiencers of something unusual as drunk, psychotic, paranoid, etc. I said I have a vague idea but am not going to compete with someone who is familiar with such matters.

If you have known this person for a long time and are sure it’s not delusion, than he must have very bad charges he is hiding from. You mentioned felonies.

I think saying it is an “immigration” problem sounds very far-fetched. Extreme surveillance like that would have to be about far worse crimes, plus identity theft, or large sums of money.

There are so many ways to track people.

Drive to the store and there are cameras a every light.
There are cameras outside the stores
There are cameras inside the store.

People have doorbell cameras the upload to th internet.
People have cameras around their houses for security that upload to the intent.

Credit cards, checking accounts, loyalty cards, etc.

Just a few of the common methods.

1 Like

An example of “Gangstalking” fears.

https://youtu.be/Tvxe3KODiTo

Here is another case. This person’s channel goes into detail about his “gangstalking…” I believe this person, a bright and creative person, ending up hospitalized, eventually became well.

tank it is all true. WIFI is commonly used to monitor indoor conversations. Do some research. When you speak, it interferes with the WIFI signal which can be measured.You can also take someone’s picture, not good quality but enough.

I think the people you cited have mental problems. My client has extreme legal problems.

Tank here is a link to the noise reduction helicopters.

He must, with the kind of surveillance described. Sounds worse than just a legal problem–extreme.

over 200 counts of harboring illegal farm hands

1 Like

After more time spent,I have found part of the answer.
The Human Identification at a Distance ( HumanID ) project developed automated biometric identification technologies to detect, recognize and identify humans at great distances for “force protection”, crime prevention, and “homeland security/defense” purposes.[19]

Its goals included programs to:[19]

• Develop algorithms for locating and acquiring subjects out to 150 meters (500 ft) in range.
  • Fuse face and gait recognition into a 24/7 human identification system.
  • Develop and demonstrate a human identification system that operates out to 150 meters (500 ft) using visible imagery.
  • Develop a low power millimeter wave radar system for wide field of view detection and narrow field of view gait classification.
  • Characterize gait performance from video for human identification at a distance.
  • Develop a multi-spectral infrared and visible face recognition system.

check original targets
https://web.archive.org/web/20090215094729/http://infowar.net/tia/www.darpa.mil/iao/HID.htm