California Professor is Triggered by Free Speech!

This is gold! For the first time in a long time I now see evidence where a lecturer is schooling a professor at a major university on what free speech means. It even gets better as the lecturer basically tells the teacher that anybody who conflates free speech with violence shouldn’t be allowed to teach the next generation of students. We need more of this in order to change the culture on college campuses to allow free speech to flourish!

https://youtu.be/qASYu7EtKG8

2 Likes

He’s absolutely correct. How are these people even getting jobs within a public university system? It would be great if taxpayers got to vote on the curriculum offered by the schools that they fund so that way lunatic liberal professors like this would only be concentrated in far left-wing areas.

3 Likes

I was interested in watching based upon your summary. Thank you for that.

He pretty much made a fool out of the professor. She could only recite talking points while dismissing facts and statistics. A myopic view based on her “students” rather than an objective view taking into consideration the country as a whole.

Worse, the premise that “speech is violence” goes against the very nature of Freedom of Speech. The lecturer did a great job of pointing out to her that she hasn’t a clue.

I also liked how he tore apart her concepts supporting the victim mentality.

1 Like

The administration is as liberal/progressive as the people they hire.

This is a good idea. The only challenge to it being low voter turnout but maybe it is something that could increase turnout. If parents got to vote on the education provided to their children from pre-K all the way up through college I think that would motivate a lot of people.

I agree! These liberal idiots need to be rooted out of our educational system. The woman in the video is not even a US citizen and she has the nerve to tell us what freedom of speech is?

1 Like

She’s also so stupid to believe that speech is violence

Pathological Altruism on display with this woman and the premise of her arguments!

As is so often the case- comedians are the wise hiding in plain sight.

1 Like

When comedy is the place to get the news the news is a joke.

2 Likes

I’ll post this here for lack of not knowing where to put it.

1 Like

I saw this yesterday and we need more of these at every major university in the world!

2 Likes

This guy, whatever his title and no matter how much money he makes, is woke.

He only pretends to be against woke.

That could be, but the message stands.

I myself don’t buy dishonesty.

You need to walk the walk and talk the talk (whatever that means).

Do you know this guy from other sources? I just happened across his speech. I know
nothing about him.

Jooo actor comedian … ding ding ding

Yes, I know he’s a comedian. I didn’t know he was a jooo… like I care about that :roll_eyes:. I’ll leave the hating to the few on here that are into that sort of thing. Tell me why he’s a pretender and why he’s ‘woke’ and pretending not to be. Give me a link to somethging that tells me about him… I’ll come to my own conclusion about him.

I don’t get it that you don’t get it. As someone who defends the republic (private security) I’m always treated like a slave by these ppl. And always low balled on prices. They hate this country.

Last week I rescued one of them from Sudan, flew in with a helicopter, single handily secured the area, and I’m still waiting for the final payment from his family.

I guess I should have known better. carry on with your fantasy life…lol.

Can’t supply a link to prove he’s a pretender? Didn’t think so.

1 Like