California Passes Law to Require Background Checks for Ammo

Well that’s an outright lie.

Got you beat … I have a bunch of 1952 Greek 30-06. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What were the Greeks doing in 1952 that might flag a background check on thier ammo?

Fighting Chinese Communists in Korea. Perhaps Californian Liberals feel that was a war crime based on racism. :wink:

The junta overthrow of Isabel Peron…

1 Like

I have M-1 rifle that was originally purchased by the Greek Government!

1 Like

The Greeks did that? I thought it was the CIA. :wink:

Loaned, actually. When Greece surplussed their US provided M-1s, they were returned to the US and made available for purchase to civilians through the CMP.

1 Like

I live in PA’s Coal Regions; the only Western Towns East of the Mississippi. In my neighborhood, you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting someone who is armed to the teeth. Does keep the peace, since you never know when you’re outgunned.

An armed society is a polite society.

1 Like

Again: The worst school massacre in US history, did not involve firearms. EVIL WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY. About 4,150,000 results (0.50 seconds)

Search Results

Web results

[

The 1927 Bombing That Remains America’s Deadliest School Massacre

](https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/1927-bombing-remains-americas-deadliest-school-massacre-180963355/)

Actually, both groups support limiting liberty when it suits their own interests.

You make an argument for stricter gun laws. If people in legal possession of firearms are careless with them and felons steal them, they should be prosecuted. Individual sales of firearms should not be legal unless there is a mechanism to ensure a felon isn’t buying. Felons shouldn’t be able to buy firearms on line.

Not overturning lower court rulings has the same effect.

Yep, lets just shred the whole Bill of Rights because you’re scared… .

Grow up, take some responsibility for your own safety on yourself like a big girl.

1 Like

And that trend is at an end now that we have a court that will rule on them from a purely constitutional perspective instead of the leftwing activist bent.

You have a constitutional right to travel too…but there are restrictions placed on that. Instead of getting your knickers in a knot over having to have a background check, consider how it is designed to prevent criminals from buying a firearm. If you’re pro law enforcement you should support that.

Well no, unless you’re on either probation or parole, or of course locked up there are no restrictions on your ability to travel.

It’s a small price to pay to ensure that businesses aren’t selling firearms to criminals. :wink:

Yeah, that’s the ATF’s job…

1 Like