California is Dying

Why? Because it would be ‘nice’, allow you to virtue signal? Asian families almost always succeed by the second generation precisely because the parents make the kids learn English - to the point of humiliation by their little ones for their own poor pronunciations. People succeed when they must, and fail when they’re allowed to. English is still the language of success, and is the lingua franca of the modern era; those that learn it have a far greater chance of success than those who don’t.

Flood your country/state with illiterate illegals and welfare bums on top of a couple of generations of lazy dopers while stopping new development for housing and electric generation and this is what you get.

1 Like

That’s just idiotic. If we don’t have one common language we don’t even have a country.

Foreign language education is a great thing but the goal should be 100% English Proficiency by the time they get to HS.

“Shittopia”. Best new word of 2020.

2 Likes
1 Like

Dying? No, its dead in the water, and the rotten politicians in commiefornia refused to let go of the bloating carcass.

Dem’s need to run on “What We’ve Done to California We Will Do to The Entire Country” in 2020.

1200 NEW FKING LAWS! That is how lame the state of California is and how retarded liberals who voted for these asshats are! I tell you what, if you voted for Gavin Newsom you deserve to be shot!

2 Likes

“What we’ve done for California and New York We’ll Do TO All of America”- Vote Democrat for 2020!

:rofl:

1 Like

Happens when you have people that do not speak English.

If people have the option why wouldn’t they gov their kid the best education they can afford?

1 Like

Listen my friend, I’m by no means rich or wealthy, but my sons mother and I sacrificed to put him through catholic school. When he went to HS , I cut the schools grass and trimmed bushes for 6 months after working 3rd shift for 3years.
We then made sacrifices to put him through 4years at PSU and he graduated with a degree in Industrial Engineering.
We did this because here in Reading Pa, the ■■■■■ have turned the schools and neighborhoods into war zones and that he would be safe , have discipline and a good learning environment.
It was all worth it and would do it again.
Thank goodness we moved to the suburbs last year. If you think I’m wrong about Reading,Jimsouth lives maybe an hour away and probably knows what Im talking about.

1 Like

I’m sick of the Liberals pandering (kissing ass) to the Hispanic community. In some cases, the parents are as bad or worse than the children especially with the arrogance that we owe them something.
They can run wild in school because everyone’s hands are tied to discipline them.Excuses are made up about their behaviors. We have to dumb down tests for them to pass so it appears they are learning.
As always, the Liberals and Social Engineers don’t have to live with the consequences of their actions.

Betsy DeVos is education secretary…think about that.

Excellent example of what parenting is supposed to be all about.

Us making life better for our own kids, not whining for the gov’t to give it all to them for free.

Well said.

Why doesn’t Monte understand that !!! It’s so easy and thankyou .

Partisan blinders…

I don’t need any insipid lectures from you. Anyone can do it if you’re willing to make sacrifices and stop wallowing in self pity and jealousy. Also, I’m not looking for a pat on the back.