California: Gavin Newsom Orders Vote-by-Mail for November Election

Says the foreigner sitting behind a computer in another foreign country collecting a welfare check, suddenly feels the need to weigh in on our politics! Yeah ok Digipoopoo!

1 Like

It is very hard to commit voter fraud with mail in voting. To get a ballet you must be a registered voter which means you have to show id. I mean sure, a couple hundred votes might be tampered with but that happens in most elections, it is almost impossible to tamper with anywhere near enough votes to have any effect on the election. And also an illegal immigrant can not register to vote so they can not revive a mail in ballot and even if they did somehow manage to register it would not make a difference on how they voted.

I am going to disagree agree with your premise, for the simple reason that ballot harvesting is a major issue that stole elections from a few candidates in the last mid term elections. So much so that lawsuits were filed in conjunction to what happened in California. Not only that, if ballot harvesting wasn’t an issue, then it wouldn’t already be outlawed in 32 states.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
And no. I don’t collect.

What happens in America in November this year will affect the world.

Don’t be fooled by a Judas goat pretending to know any better.

Don’t give me that bullshit again and repeating Maggot talking points about what happens in the US affects the rest of the world nonsense!

You are not a US citizen! You don’t pay US taxes! You are not a legal US voter! So you have no right telling us what we should do with our politics! You should just STFU and go back to you little shithole where your little friends congregate. You opinion on this matter means absolutely zero!

Sure you don’t collect? What is your occupation? Do you even have a job? Nope! Stll reposting the same garbage in another thread. Sounds like you are the Judas goat jerking off to another tune on your keyboard!

What happens in America in November this year will affect the world, whether we like it or not.

You are the evil entity that poisons good discussions.
And that’s your job.

Whether that is true or not is all dependent on personal views and does still not validate you having a right to tells US citizens what we should do about our vote. You have no skin in our game, and your opinion on the matter means absolutely zero to the average US citizen you simply have zero rights that is protected by our constitution. The fact that you are a foreigner trying to voice their opinion and tell us Americans what we should do only shows how really fucked up you truly are in how you think!

Crying like a little bitch because you want to weigh in on all matters here when it has nothing to do with your interests is the poison you love repeating! Just calling out your bullshit! You have no say in how we want or should address our voting issues! Now like I said before go back to your little shithole, at least there they accept your bullshit!

Vote by mail would be fine. If it’s good enough for Trump, it’s good enough for the rest of the country. On line voting, even better…:+1:

Yes, things may return to normal… :wink:

You don’t think hacking into the “booths” would be a problem? :roll_eyes:

I do an incredible amount of banking on line, use authentic-sign for real estate transactions and income tax filing. No problems, it can be done. But NO system is a hundred percent…:man_shrugging:

Right! Even VPN aren’t 100% either. I used to use TOR, and I come to find out that, even using TOR, it is also vulnerability to it. Then I used NortonVPN, and the same.
So, I am guessing if online voting were to be establish, it would have to be a strong VPN to use. People are going to try and hack into voting “booths”. JMO

1 Like

I suppose it depends on the definition of normal.

In so saying, one needs to watch out for controlled opposition and Judas goats.

The United States has abandoned its leadership role in the world under Trump, and whether we get rid of him in 20 or 24, the US will return to normal, Republican or Democrat…:man_shrugging:

The reason for that is simple @montecresto1:

Trump is sick and tired of how other nations have behaved towards us. As if we should apologize to them. That was what Obama was doing during his eight-year tenure. He thought, we should apolgize to the world. Huh? :rofl:

We have NOTHING to even be sorry for.

Again, it depends on the definition of “leadership role.”

Leadership for the good, for the bad or for the ugly?

Under Hillary the leadership would mean for the bad and the ugly.

Well that’s just completely false. I can’t believe you’re uninformed on the crimes against humanity that have been committed by the US government over decades of statecraft and CIA interferences in the internal affairs of other countries.

But it doesn’t matter, Trump is an anomaly and worse case scenario he’s out of here in 24 and we’re back to normal…

That wasn’t done by Trump. If you are referring to “decades”…let’s look at the Obama Administration. I am sure you are well aware of many “scandalous” things that went on. Of course, you folks would probably use GW Bush as an example with Iraq and 9/11. :roll_eyes:

Decades I said. That includes the Obama years…:man_shrugging:

Hillary is a moot point. Why are you bringing her up. If Trump had kept his campaign promise, she would be in prison now…