Burger King’s ‘Impossible Burger’ Has 18 Million Times More Estrogen Than Regular Whopper

Taming the mass with social indoctrination and soy burgers. They need more boobs so we can milk them.

A doctor recently broke down the facts behind Burger King’s vegan Impossible Burger, discovering that it may not be a healthier option when it comes to caloric or protein intake, and that it has a whopping 18 million times more estrogen than a standard Whopper.

Writing for TSLN.com, Dr. James Stangle explains the chemical process used to create Burger King’s Impossible Burger, and alludes to the possibility that the engineered vegetable burger may be less healthy than a regular Whopper.

Stangle starts by noting that the Impossible Burger clocks in at 630 calories “mostly from the added oils,” compared to the original Whopper’s 660.

“So, about 5% less calories, this is not a huge improvement,” wrote Stangle.

Stangle goes on to explain that the Impossible Burger’s protein, though seemingly only three grams lower than the regular Whopper, is not equal to animal protein:

The impossible whopper has 25 grams of protein. The whopper has 28 grams. Seems pretty equal, only 11% less protein in the impossible whopper. However, not all proteins are created equal. There are 20 amino acids. Nine of which are essential, meaning your body cannot make them so they are required in the diet. Each of those essential amino acids must meet a certain level to make a complete protein profile. If any essential amino acid does not hit the required amount, it is said to be rate limiting. As an analogy, picture nine chains connected in a line. All of the chains need to lift 100 pounds to carry the load. If one chain can only support 50 pounds, it doesn’t matter how much the others can support. The 50 pound chain is the rate limiting chain.

The doctor goes on to explain the process used to make the Impossible Burger have the look of meat, writing that the beef-like appearance of the vegetable-based burger is a product of genetic engineering.

According to Stangle, the red appearance of the vegetable patty comes from genetically splicing a soybean and yeast:

The bacterial enzyme that binds the nitrogen is damaged by the presence of oxygen so the bacterium makes the leghemoglobin to bind oxygen to keep it out of the way. To make enough leghemoglobin to add to the impossible whopper, scientists spliced the gene for leghemoglobin into yeast. They can grow the yeast easily and separate the leghemoglobin and add it to the impossible whopper. So the impossible whopper is technically a genetically modified organism (GMO).

Finally, the doctor explains the radically high amount of estrogen featured in each burger.

“The impossible whopper has 44 mg of estrogen and the whopper has 2.5 ng of estrogen,” wrote Stangle. “That means an impossible whopper has 18 million times as much estrogen as a regular whopper.”

He went on to compare the level of estrogen in the Impossible Burger to soy milk, writing that eating four of the vegetable burgers daily would result in a human male growing breasts:

Just six glasses of soy milk per day has enough estrogen to grow boobs on a male. That’s the equivalent of eating four impossible whoppers per day. You would have to eat 880 pounds of beef from an implanted steer to equal the amount of estrogen in one birth control pill.

In short, the Impossible Burger is a genetically modified organism filled with calorie-dense oils that can make a man grow breasts if eaten in sufficient quantity.

The standard Whopper, of course, is “a ¼ lb* of savory flame-grilled beef topped with juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft sesame seed bun,” according to Burger King.

3 Likes

You know what I find ironic? That nobody complains when women eat foods that have more testosterone, but then so many complain when men eat foods that have more estrogen. This is sexism.

This study found this:

There was substantial geographical variation in the levels of sex steroids, precursors, and metabolites, as well as SHBG. For instance, Asian men in Hong Kong and Japan, but not in the United States, had levels of total testosterone approximately 20% higher than in other groups.

That’s right, this study found that Hong Kong men and Japanese men have more testosterone than American men. It also went on to say that Black men have more estrogen.

Nothing sexist about it. High levels of estrogen in men have obvious detrimental physiological and emotional effects.

Higher than normal testosterone in women tend to make them stronger and maybe grow a little more body hair.

It’s just biology, not sexism.

American men tend to be more sedentary than Asian men which tends to reduce the amount of testosterone our bodies produce.

Why do you think estrogen effects the physiology of men but testosterone doesn’t for women?

Why can’t you read what I wrote?

I gave examples of how excess testosterone affects women.

You could slap that sloppy sauce on a shingle in a bun, & people would say it tastes good. The only burgers I eat are my own Oklahoma onion burgers.

Maybe that’s exactly why there are vegans.
Pathetic.

I got sent this from my sister-in-law, who is very concerned with Big Food Inc ruining health and disrupting the endocrine system.

Her comment with the article:

“Was the first article on google homepage, I’m sure they’ll fix that soon :wink:

I’m so glad the fake plant food meat hype is beginning to fall apart with stuff like this coming out.
Fake meat is trying to turn our world into planet ■■■■■■■

1 Like

Apparently most of the estrogen in the impossible burger is something called phytoestrogen. And most vegans are going to call the study bullshit and lies because it’s not the exact same names. However, phytoestrogen still seems to have the same reactions to the human body.

http://archive.is/n2LVX

I’m real glad I didn’t try one, I had an instinctual feeling to stay away from it and followed my gut.

1 Like

We need to listen to our gut more, and our head less. Because our gut contains the wisdom of the ages.

Impossible whopper confirmed FAKE and GAY!

There are more active neurons in your gut than in your brain.

Great read. Thanks for the information! I tried one of these impossible whoppers a few weeks ago, and actually really liked it. But, we bought some of these Impossible patties at the store and quickly found out that without superhuman amounts of added seasonings, this product is blander than a plain rice cake.

So, no more for us. We cycle in and out of partial keto, so even if this product was legitimately healthy, it would be incompatible with our diet.

I have to admit that I’m a bit skeptical about this story, as its only scientific ‘veracity’ is the veterinary qualification of its author, who presents no writeups of the methodology of the supposed analysis carried out. Also, it seems to have been first published online through a meat-marketing organization and has subsequently been propagated by known fake news peddlers.

Never trust anyone who doesn’t eat meat.