Bring on the tumbrils

" Brexit: MPs set for knife-edge vote on Boris Johnson’s deal"

It’s a Maybot-lite pig in lipstick, it isn’t Brexit nor ever will be, and if it’s passed, it’ll mark the end of democracy in this country, and the Tories will NEVER be forgiven. Labour under Corbyn is now a political joke on self-destruct, and the Brexit Party will form the next government. And we still have to hand over £33b? They’ll be laughing all the way to the ECB. This is the end of the 2-Party system in this country, and not a moment too soon.

What does “tumbrils” mean?

tumbril

noun

HISTORICAL

noun: tumbril ; plural noun: tumbrils ; noun: tumbrel ; plural noun: tumbrels

1. an open cart that tilted backwards to empty out its load, in particular one used to convey condemned prisoners to the guillotine during the French Revolution.

Ahh ok! Interesting choice of words on your part! So 33bn is the proposed settlement amount to be paid to the EU? Why is this even being proposed to begin with? Isn’t a hard BREXIT the real desired result?

.[quote=“Dr_Manhattan, post:4, topic:5372, full:true”]
Ahh ok! Interesting choice of words on your part! So 33bn is the proposed settlement amount to be paid to the EU? Why is this even being proposed to begin with? Isn’t a hard BREXIT the real desired result?
[/quote]

I suspect it’s because the EU is staring into the chasm of fiscal collapse, and it’s the quid pro quo for their er, generosity in letting us go. I mean thirtythree thousand million pounds sterling goes a long way?

Did Johnson agree to pay the 33 bn exit fee?

Well I wouldn’t steak my reputation on it, but I’m sure I heard it listed amongst the other conditions of the deal.

(spot my deliberate misteak? lol)

Interesting as the UK has absorbed a number of migrants that will continue to cost the UK well into the future as well as the cultural changes you’ve experienced over the years.

Guess you gave to pay the bribe.