Brexit Betrayal

I know. I was shocked by that.

Don’t think there is anything said there I disagree with. :+1:

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

They do seem to be short on leadership qualities.

I don’t blame the likes of Mogg, have you seen the crap that piles-up outside his doorway, hassling his children too. Scum! I fully appreciate that his family’s safety comes top and provoking the brethren is not in his game plan.

…difficult.

TR has been effectively painted an undesirable reactionary. Even though he is right, even though all the bad things he has focused upon are actually happening to us (collectively) TPTB cannot ever admit that there is a problem. The reason for that is because it has already gone too far. I don’t know what will happen but I am fearful, Stu, that your visions may come to pass. Either that or those with money will leave and the rest will have to suffer.

1 Like

…and then there is this

I actually watched that and enjoyed this guys presentation! Like I said before the entire Global warming debate was started by a cartoon artist named John Cook!

The total inadequacy of the government is finally spurring some serious players into action.

2 Likes

Thought you might find this interesting!

Cue to 11:51

Listen to the part about how the anti-BREXIT players were the true meddlers in our elections and not Russia!

1 Like

Lol, Remainers weren’t even bright enough to rig Brexit.

1 Like

I have wondered if there was some revenge going on after they lost the vote, Trump being a prominent voice in support of Brexit. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if they enthusiastically helped Brennan out.

My theory is that Brennan and his co-horts wanted a fall guy in case Hillary’s emails got released. They weren’t worried much that Trump would win, but I think they were scared to death it might happen if Hillary’s deleted emails got published. That was their “insurance policy”

That’s because they thought they were going to win!

:rofl:

1 Like

https://www.spreaker.com/user/tasob/liberalism-burning-books-burning-churche

1 Like

This is awesome! Go Tommy go!

They didn’t think they had to rig the vote as they couldn’t imagine the majority voting for BREXIT.

What an awkward surprise.

1 Like

Too arrogant means too dumb. They are still pushing hard for a second referendum. I wonder why, the cheating bastards.

So May is safe till December. The Tory party decided against changing the rules so they can dump her. In other words, they want her there. Because she can keep Boris out, not because she is capable. That confirms the Conservative party have successfully been infiltrated by libs and they don’t want to return to being proper Conservatives again. I’m glad they are clear as that makes Nigel and the Brexit party a clear choice. The Tories are finished. I want to see some more big names jump ship to join Nigel, the real Conservatives. Come on JRM, your sister has already done it!

1 Like

Is the new party standing for/in the next UK parliamentary elections?

One thing everyone should be concerned about:

How to devise the post-Brexit immigration system

Priority should be given to occupations\ shortage and focus on the people the UK needs to be successful.
Migrant entitlements, should be significantly reduced.
The immigration system should place a greater emphasis on self-sufficiency and responsibility.
A reduction of entry level labor.
A focus on the citizens of the UK before the people entering the UK.

The list is endless to ensure migrant entry benefits the country.

Yes. Nigel said the European elections are a springboard to the general. Imagine that, Nigel as PM?! Trump would be happy. Quite possible if the 17.4 mil vote for him.

Nigel is the closest we have to Thatcher. I said that and so has Ann Widdecombe! The Brexit party will have policies that UKIP had under Nigel - small state, accountability to the people, civil servants should be paid net, not gross and hire tens of thousands to deduct their taxes, just to give back to the government and I also believe a points based immigration system, similar to that of Australia.