Brexit Betrayal

You have a short memory, Ross. You got a 1000 year ban at Freebird for insulting my and someone else’s dead parents and here you are, reincarnated. How time flies.

@Jen. Well allow me to spell it out to you, because you’re obviously too dumb, er sorry, naive to understand how it all works:

The BBC’s (the nation’s only broadcaster of spin and propaganda?) level of funding depends upon whichever party is in power. Additionally, there will be baubles down the line for members of the hierarchy (of the BBC), such as to senior journalists and editors, for their compliance, at the behest of whichever party is in power, in steering the vox pop perceptions - brainwashing the plebs, if you will? I’d better also explain that by ‘baubles’, I’m obviously talking about ascendancy into the scarlet and ermine brigade for those who have kindly rendered their service.? In other words, the BBC is the sole instrument for social engineering?

There’s no need to thank me for that enlightenment, it’s all part of the service in my daily ongoing crusade to counter the Dumbing Down Project, but at least I hope that you’ll be grateful to me anyway?

Any organized party can form a government if elected to do so. Why the fuck does it have to be one or the other of the two established parties, bo9th of which have proved beyond all doubt how bloody useless, incompetent, and corrupt they are? Don’t tell me they’ve brainwashed you too?

So the BBC touts the government line? Really? Since when has the BBC been pro Brexit? Simple question really.

And the government is on the side of the 17.4 million who voted leave.

Not long ago, on this very thread, you called me smart. Now you call me dumb. Don’t know your arse from your elbow, do you? Maybe you should head back into your closet to figure it out.

How wrong I was! Actually the post I referred to was good, shame you couldn’t keep up the standard? :smile:

What, you really believe it’s anti-Brexit then? DUH!!

They’re welcome to it then! [quote=“Jen, post:1690, topic:337, full:true”]
I believe this was always meant to be. Boris had to go through the theatrics. The shameless EU want to grab NI from us, that is the truth.

[/quote]

Let 'em have it then! :joy: And Wales. The Taffs, the Paddys and the Jocks have always been a PITA.

How about London? Let them have that too? After all it is full of Muslims. Wow, aren’t you so smart. :roll_eyes:

That is true but Brexit will NEVER form a govt bc they will never get a majority of the electorate to vote for them - They are, and always have been a protest vote.
Whilst we have representative democracy in this country the ppl will always align with one of the 2 major parties according to their core beliefs. Political parties pander to this truth and build their manifestos’ to attract the most voters. Net result 2 major parties
Simples - its not rocket science.

Have you noticed that most all of the Lords are also anti Brexit? - How does that work?

Presumably Macron hasn’t taken a look at our curr crop of politicians.

The chances of them improving the economy are zero.

We haven’t got the military capacity to make war on Germany thanks to the attentions of the Conservative Party and Labour these past 20 years.

Otherwise, great idea, maybe you should be Foreign Secretary.

It’s not so much that the EU wants to grab NI.

More that, for VERY deep historical reasons, Irish unification for the first time under an Irish flag is something positive for France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and all the other predominantly Catholic nations. Perfidious Albion is a component of European thinking.

@cerberus

… get rid of Scotland, NI and Wales, eh? Well, some of us went to war under a Union flag, and some of us gave time, blood and friends to keep NI part of the Union.

Your attitude is tiny minded English nationalism.

Seeking to divide the Union is treason, by the way.

Now, if you could tell us your post code I’d stretch a point and start a petition to throw it out of the UK, so long as you’ve actually got an address.

I don’t know how to separate paragraphs in my replies, so will answer one issue at a time.

Firstly, fuck religion - catholics, protestants and practitioners of the other religions can all drown in their mindless rituals for all I care.

I thought you’d applaud my ‘get rid of Scotland, NI and Wales’ because it would give you greater autonomy; you have devolution, but you still can’t make any constitutional changes without going cap in hand to Westminster. So Independence is only one step further on from devolution, but think of all the advantages of the former? And don’t talk about comradeship in wars fought 70 years ago - that was then, this is now?

If caring only for my own country, but simultaneously wishing freedom and self-determination for all others makes me ‘a tiny minded English nationalist’, then I’m okay with that. Many wars are started by interfering in the affairs of other countries. Thanks for sparing me the ‘Little Englander’ sobriquet though. we’ll leave that kind of mealy-mouthed provocation to the charlatans of Brussels.

I’m not actively seeking to divide the Union, I’m merely opining that they should have independence if they want it: therefore I am not guilty of treason.

What, you want my post code and address so you can come round and punch me on the nose then? Get a grip!

Magic!

1 Like

I watched it on Youtube last night - what a man, what a statesman! I’ve said before - he and Boris would be the dream team to do what Thatcher did - restore our credibility in the world, because we’ve become a risible joke.

@Patriot @KVN @Tyfoon

Please can you close this thread.

Thanks.

Was it something I said?

No I didn’t - how did you find that out?