BREAKING - Secret Service Director resigns!

Another one bites the dust .

US SS director Kimberly Cheatle resigned following widespread outrage over how her agency FAILED to prevent the attempted assassination of former President Trump .

“The buck stops with me,” she said. “I am the director of the Secret Service, and I need to make sure that we are performing a review and that we are giving resources to our personnel as necessary.”

Cheatle said during the interview she would not resign from her role – a claim she repeated during House testimony on Monday.

During the contentious hearing, Cheatle called the assassination attempt on Trump the "most significant operational failure at the Secret Service in decades.”

“The Secret Service’s solemn mission is to protect our nation’s leaders. On July 13, we failed,” Cheatle said in her testimony before the House committee. “As the director of the United States Secret Service, I take full responsibility for any security lapse. We are fully cooperating with ongoing investigations. We must learn what happened.”

Dude I just made a thread on this topic.

Kimberly perjured herself before Congress and she knew she was in trouble .

I made it 15 minutes ago , yours appeared 12 minutes ago .
check time at top , yours wasnt there when i posted . I wasn’t trying to step on your toes , sorry .

Maybe, my browser wasn’t refreshed in time to see your post first.

It doesn’t matter to me , all is well .

Sounds nice. But the truth is, she couldn’t duck the responsibility any longer.

That happens every time they place someone in a position because of gender or race as opposed to the BEST qualified !!!