BREAKING: Prime Minister Andrews is Kidnapped at Gun point by protesters in Australia: LIVE PROTESTS

The story is here and graphic

Live feed here

1 Like

Were they French Spec Ops .

2 Likes

Shouldn’t this be in the entertainment category?

3 Likes

The French have always set the bar high for incompetence. Diesel Electric subs were in WWIi and are for less well off countries and easy to detect.
With Australia not far from Communist China, I don’t blame them for wanting nuclear subs and the French didn’t want them to share the technology .So who better than us to help.the Aussies and piss off Communist China.

3 Likes

Its happening now! Crazy times in Melbourne right now! The confrontation with cops is on a crash point!

This Prime minister needs serious retribution if not already.

There you have it. We know Trumpers would be loving it if he had pissed off the French by helping Australia….:sunglasses:

They are shooting unarmed peaceful protestors in Melbourne unprovoked and beating bystanders

You are correct! Absolutely disgusting!

There you have it. We know Trumpers would be loving it if he had pissed off the French by helping Australia….:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Australian police beating up on a defenseless 70 year old woman?

Reminder to all of you who “back the blue” they are the foot soldiers of the state and they are not your friends.

2 Likes

So defund the police eh??? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Shit is getting real in Australia!

1 Like

Yep how else will your pals get to loot and burn the demoRAT cities ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

He’s a real POS of the highest order.

2 Likes

You miss the point about old tech. France had the opportunity to provide them with the nuclear tech for the subs , decided to be snarky and it bit them in the ass. Now the USA has the jobs.
Does France still resent the Brits??? Don’t forget Australia was started as a British penal colony.

Reform the police my guy/girl

There are always the 10 % that get the attention snd ruin thins for the 90%.
See how the DEFUNDERS react if the police were eliminated Wouldn’t that do alot for crime???

1 Like

Actually I think that you and I are on the same page on this….

I agree, and most Democrats correctly frame it as tying federal funds to performance. Nobody wants to “defund” the police….