🚨 Breaking: President Trump shot in Assassination Attempt 🚨

First, the counter sniper team is now being reported as members of the Secret Service (there were conflicting reports they were with another law enforcement agency). Second, it is being reported there was a second counter sniper team site as well though I have not confirmed this. The shooter position was obscured from the counter snipers by a growth of trees (the Google images may not show the current growth of the trees). Finally, the counter sniper teams were likely focused on potential threats much farther away than that building and assumed it was being watched by local police. This seems to be supported by the video that shows the sniper having to lower his aim just before shooting at the assassin.

The photo of the dead shooter is clearly a montage.
As pointed out, the face is grey and neck is light pink. Phony as a three-dollar bill.

I am neither a forensic nor a butcher, but the blood on the face is already coagulated and turned black on the photo (except on the neck area). How many minutes or hours does it take for that to happen?

And which way did the blood flow? To the right or to the left?

Compare with this photo.

Same skin color of the face and neck on this photo, but crucial features of the face are hidden. The front of the T-shirt is not soaked red with blood, as opposed to the other photo. The blood from the nose flowed behind his right ear, but not on this one. And the blood on the forehead?

Fake, fake, fake.

First 15 minutes.

Did Trump fall? No. He ducked.

More than the western media, the sheeple who buy such narratives are the problem.

Are you saying the photo of the shooter getting his diploma is fake ? Why would anyone fake that photo ?

1 Like

No. I did not say that.

I’m saying the close-up photo of the (dead) shooter is fake.
Why would they fake that photo? I don’t know.

Just compare it with the photo with the armed guard.

Field director Jacqueline Marsaw’s post read, "I don’t condone violence but please get you some shooting lessons so you don’t miss next time .

Bernie Thompson needs to step down. Sponsoring a bill to remove Secret Service protection from Donald Trump would almost certainly result in his death and I cannot believe that they would be any other reason to remove the protection then to accomplish that result. Now this lying mother fucker wants us to believe it wasn’t his doing too. Bernie is the perfect example of why the Mississippi education system ranks 49th

Too fat to fit in the back of a garbage truck !!!

Biden’s suggestion a recent fundraiser that Trump needed to be put “in the bulleye” as the kind of intense rhetoric directed at Trump for the better part of a decade. For years and years, the dems and the evil media demonized him and his supporters. They knew as did the fat black piece of shit pictured it would lead to this and worst .

1 Like

Exactly. He has been on his own for 7+ years. God saved him yesterday… for a reason.

2 Likes

The shooter is Jooish?

How come it takes a British politician / commentator to mention it?

BTW, how come nobody mentions the real name of Jack Ruby — Jack Rubenstein — born of Orthodox Jooish parents?

Was the “negligence” intentional or sheer stupidity?

The photo of the bullet flying behind Trump (after grazing his ear) is probably fake.

So let me get this straight…
1 - The shooter at Trump’s rally was spotted acting suspiciously near the event, Authorities announced over radio to keep an eye on him, and this info was passed to Secret Service. - CNN

2 - The shooter made it to the roof with a full rifle kit as TWO witness’s saw him and say they were telling authorities and screaming about him for an estimates 3 - 4 min - BBC

3 - A standard sniper-spotter team tasked with covering such a critical direction waits an estimated 42 seconds after looking directly at the shooter, allowing him to take 5 shots at Trump - Video From Event https://x.com/j6videos/statu/J6Videos/status/1812398609108705643/video/1

4 - The secret service decides its ok to keep Trump on stage for an extended period of time where he’s able to face and actually address the crowd with an active shooter - Video From Event

5 - The secret service didn’t think of securing the high point and advantage area over the event… YEAH WHAT DO YOU THINK REALLY HAPPENED HERE!?

2 Likes

This observation is from a former sniper. Interesting comments.

1 Like

A couple of hundred yards?
It was much closer than that.
The shooter was not a “lone gunman.”

Dems are no strangers to political assassination.
Harris is an insurance for Biden, because brain-dead Biden looks much better than Harris.

1 Like

This is quite technical, but important.

The plot thickens as the so called shooter appeared in a “Back Rock” commercial which the company has since taken down from its website.

Not only that , the guy used a ladder to get to the roof Basically I think the secret services where trying to get Trump murdered If I was Trump when I came into power I would literally have a hit list Not saying violence but people that I would want to completely destroy their lives jail time and taking all of their assets and peanutilizing their extended family I would want to destroy everything they have ever worked for

Many democrats wishing that this guy was successful remember Joe Biden talking about taking Trump round the back of the bike shed and beating him up talking about putting Trump in the ballseye If I came into power, I would put the entire family behind bars one way will the other

1 Like

So many conspiracy theories floating about now. Something doesn’t pass the smell test with this event. Crazy times, but remember the Slovakia prime minister Robert Fico was almost assassinated almost two months ago on the same date, or around the same time. The globalists are not giving up and want Trump eliminated. Weird.

1 Like

1 Like

And the best yet:

Shocking Report: Secret Service Resources Diverted From PA Trump Rally to Jill Biden, More Troubling Info

One of the big questions that many have about the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump is how the shooter was able to get onto the roof, close enough to be able to shoot Trump and hit three other people, killing one and wounding two others. Plus, why, once he was spotted, wasn’t he dealt with sooner, or why Trump wasn’t rushed off the stage?

It would appear that someone dropped the ball in a severe failure.
Susan Crabtree has some new information from sources within the Secret Service.

Crabtree said that Secret Service resources were diverted away from Trump’s rally to Jill Biden’s Pittsburgh event at the same time. She said this was done because of “agency protocol applying to Trump as a former president,” according to two of her sources within the Secret Service community.

What the heck? So what they’re saying is that because they were treating Trump just as a former president, not necessarily the current candidate with a lot of threats against him, Jill Biden was given priority over him.

That wasn’t all. Additionally, Crabtree explained from another source in the Secret Service community there were problems because the team had a lot of replacements.

There were also many supplemental agents from different field offices who were not Trump’s regular detail, providing security at the rally because Trump’s regular detail has been overworked.

“Trump has a permanent detail, however it’s much smaller in the amount of bodies,” the source said. “His detail has been worked so hard with all the travel that they’re working 7 days a week with shift changes. so HQ sends in temp agents to supplement - not a good scenario. Mission Failure, IMHO.”