BREAKING: Jury rules against dad trying to save his 7-year-old from gender ‘transition’

What is even more telling is that transgender suicides are 40% higher than the national average. The devil has been busy!

Well, at least our Sun will go supernova one day. So that will clean up the mess.

I guess “my body, my choice” logic extends outside the womb now too. This woman is sick and should be thrown in jail for child abuse and endangerment. She should also lose her medical license for being a total quack.

1 Like

Don Jr weighed in like a champ. I hope this dude runs in 2024. He’s essentially a younger and more polished version of Trump. If he runs in 2024 we will be able to push the extreme left back into the hell pit they crawled out of.

1 Like

This is what the hell I’m talking about! Yes! You shitlibs got owned because Americans have finally had enough of your perverted dick chopping bullshit.

I Guess the judge felt the pressure of the public’s outcry as well as the prospects of the state AG weighing in. Not a good look for the judge! This is good news!