***BREAKING *** Julian Assange kicked out of Ecuador's Embassy in London, arrested…UPDATE

Yes but they can use his testimony of his/Manning’s Court Marshal.
It’s as relevant and useful as in person, unless he has additional facts and evidence.

True, but given what we know it will not be enough to convict Assange especially if the case of “Pentagon papers” is used to cite case law in the defenses oral arguments. There is already precedent set for premise in which the Prosecution will try to defeat. IMO that is a high hurdle to overcome unless of course there is other evidence the Prosecution can prove that there was intent to break into the Pentagon’s database, and in that case Manning’s Testimony is crucial.

Supposedly this is what got Julian Assange kicked out of the Embassy.

Hadn’t seen that. The bastard belongs behind bars for life.

Not going to fly. In the PP case the “journalists” were not a party to the theft, they only published the papers after they’d been provided to them.

In this case Assange was directly implicated as part of the conspiracy to steal the files and aided Manning in doing so.

It is the same standard! You have no proof in what you are trying to assert here. Try to keep up!

You are purely basing this on what? Speculation? Like I said it will be how it will be presented in court and the evidence supporting that assertion. Implicated and proof beyond a reasonable doubt are two different things in a court of law!

The same email chain and interviews we discussed earlier.

Right! Where they can’t prove its him, only a name that was used “OX”. They have no voice recordings nor video evidence that he received the info himself. In other words it could have been anyone talking to Manning and who received the info!

Of course they do. They can track an email directly to the computer from which it was sent. Emails are used every day as evidence in court.

Well like I said and I keep repeating this you as if it is not sinking in, they have to prove that it was him beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. The reason its going to be difficult is because Assange has a network of contributors that work on Wikileaks, and it could be anyone. I am not sure why you can’t grasp this point!

Doesn’t matter because like I said they can track it directly to the computer from whence the emails are sent and received and right down to the location of is room in the embassy using the metadata.

Except he didn’t send these e-mails from an Embassy! Duh! Again you are making assumptions here!

Whatever the location they can be traced directly to the computer from which they are sent and the location of the computer at the time.

Sure they can! But proving it its Assange’s computer is another matter!

A very small matter since the emails are stored on his computer.

This is where we disagree, and seeing that you are not a lawyer, and I am you can’t seem to understand why this an important matter. I can’t explain this to you if you never presented a case in a court of law and know what the threshold is abut proving a case beyond a reasonable doubt, which makes your argument seem rather silly on the surface! The point is you don’t know what is on his computer, or who sent the e-mails to Manning, etc. You are just basing your entire argument on speculation. Are we done here?

No I’m not, again I’m basing it on what has long been known about the case publicly which is only a fraction of course of what the prosecution will present at trial if and when there is one.

Unless Assange is a complete idiot he’ll take some sort of plea so he can hopefully get out of prison before his natural death.

Of course if he ever goes to prison and is put in the general population his chances of living that long are next to nil.

Your entire argument is speculative and full of assumptions, such as assuming he is an idiot or he is going to take a plea. You simply don’t know what the evidence is or what his defense will be.

He will not be put into a general population and that is another wild assumption on your part. Federal prisoners such as Assange typically are assigned to Max security prisons where solitary confinement is the most likely outcome for a high value prisoner such as Assange who the US will probably deem to be too dangerous and a threat to national security.

This is what awaits Assange if convicted.

The only way out of ‘Alcatraz’ is through the sewers, and those are probably mined.

Pancreatic cancer is one of the fastest killers out there, almost as rapid as a Dem hit-squad.