šŸ”“ BREAKING. Donald Trump to be arrested: OT šŸ§µ

Left wing judge is expected to restrict trump from taking, which will stop him from campaigning!

Donnie to be arranged Tuesday, it will be handled by secret service, if NYC police try anything they will be handled.

Two maybe three views on Trump. I withhold my opinion.

Pray for America.

Beverage Pretending To Be Beer Features Man Pretending To Be Woman

U.S. ā€” In a match made in heaven, a beverage that tries to pass itself as beer has hired as its spokesperson a man trying to pass himself off as a woman.

ā€œFor decades, weā€™ve been putting carbonated backwash in a beer can and pretending itā€™s beer,ā€ said Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth. ā€œWho better to represent our brand than a guy throwing on a dress and pretending heā€™s a woman?ā€

Long a staple drink of people who hate actual beer, Bud Light felt putting Dylan Mulvaneyā€™s face on a can would also attract people who hate actual women. ā€œAs a man acting out the most horrendously offensive stereotypes of women, Mulvaney taps into the soul of people who despise real women,ā€ said Mr. Whitworth. ā€œAs a company dedicated to serving those who detest real beer, the partnership made perfect sense. The new beer can just shouts, ā€˜Come, enjoy this atrocious substitute for the real thingā€™.ā€

While a few in the media questioned the move, so far Bud Light fans have welcomed drinking out of a can featuring the face of a guy with a little girl fetish. ā€œIt really completes the experience,ā€ said Bud Light fan Mason Olsen. ā€œIf that dude with his massive jaw can pretend to be a little girl - well, I can pretend this is real beer. Itā€™s pretty inspiring.ā€

At publishing time, activists had resumed calling for America to stop keeping trans people invisible.

1 Like

He plead not guilty? Iā€™m shocked! :grin:

Thatā€™s all you have?

Stating that he plead not guilty is like saying the sun will come up in the morning; No shit?

Iā€™m on your side. I want him to run. I honestly think he can win. This country is fed the fuck up, and I think it realizes how bad it fucked up in the last election.

Iā€™m starting to change my mind on DeSantis. He wonā€™t go on The Megyn Kelly Show and be interviewed by herā€¦ I think heā€™s scared. Iā€™m starting to think heā€™s just another slick, polished politician. I like Ramaswamy, but he realistically has no chanceā€¦ neither does anyone else, at this time.

Iā€™m fine with another 4 years of Trumpā€¦ we will see what DeSantis is really all about in another 4 years.

2 Likes

If trump doesnā€™t win, he will unfortunately be in jail, I think they might have a strong obstruction charge. He might have to plea on that one.

1 Like

Trump needs to play this right tonight, stay somber, a bit angry. Donā€™t go attacking others in the Republican Party that donā€™t support you, stay focused on running for president to end this political prosecution.

1 Like

Part of the Biden shit show.

The rest of the world is amazed, and at the same time laughing at the US (like the Russians) or genuinely concerned about the future of the US (like the European and Japanese ā€œalliesā€).

All bad things seem to come from New York or California.

This could be the final war, or Armageddon, that Henry Kissinger spoke about being fought on American soil, while the other front is fought in Ukraine.

2 Likes

The rest of the world should take some time to think about laughingā€¦ look at THEMā€¦lol. The USA is ā€¦ stumbling, at the moment. The world shouldnā€™t count on that continuing. Call this a ā€˜burpā€™ if you will. The people in this country arenā€™t ready to give up to the rest of the world quite yet. It looks that way, but there are way more of us (silent majority) than there are of the insane idiots that currently hold sway. It will come back aroundā€¦ and the world will have to take a step back and re-evaluateā€¦ the same as the minority fools of this country.

World currency is coming to an end.

Last week, China and Brazil reached an agreement [to settle trades in one anothersā€™ currencies. Over the past 15 years, China has replaced the United States as the main trading partner of resource-rich Brazil, and as such that shift may have been inevitable. But within the context of recent circumstances, this appears to be another in a series of recent blows to the central role of the dollar in global trade.

As the worldā€™s reserve currency, the US dollar is essentially the default currency in international trade and a global unit of account. Because of that, every central bank, Treasury/exchequer, and major firm on Earth keeps a large portion of their foreign exchange holdings in US dollars. And because holders of dollars seek returns on those balances, the ubiquity of dollars drives a substantial portion of the demand for US government bonds in world financial markets.

The switch from dollars to a yuan-real settlement basis in Chinese-Brazilian trade is only the latest in a growing trend. Discussions of a more politically neutral reserve currency have gone on for decades. The profound economic disruption, and more recently Russia/, after being evicted from dollar-based trading systems like SWIFT, however, have led many nations to consider imminent contingency plans. India and Malaysia, for example, have recently begun [using the Indian Rupee to settle certain trades, and there have been perennial warnings about Saudi Arabia and other energy exporters moving away from the dollar. On that note, China also recently executed a test trade for natural gas with France.

Itā€™s not just the conscription of the dollar in economic warfare, but increasingly error-fraught monetary policy regimes that are driving various interests away from the greenback. The monetary policy response to the 2008 financial crisis saw the dollarā€™s value whipped around unpredictably, and the response to the outbreak of COVID was even more frenetic. The massively expansionary response to the pandemic in 2020 was followed by an initially dismissive posture toward the outbreak of inflation, which reached four-decade highs before an aggressive contractionary shift in policy that destabilized precarious financial institutions was implemented.

I would agree with that. This country needs to go back to the Gold Standard and abolish the Fedā€¦ which is not a federal entity.

All that has nothing to do with what is happening in this country, at the moment.

Not the best speech tonight, but Iā€™ll take it

Bump

1 Like

I called this awhile backā€¦ how you all doing today?

Vernon Jones hello?