BREAKING: China preparing to kill 90% of U.S. population with “EMP Pearl Harbor”

Some how i’m not sure it’s a conspiracy because there are tons of articles coming out talking of just that EMP attacks… Everything we heard on Obama’s watch is coming out on Trump’s watch.

This too is interesting because it speaks of world news…

https://defconwarningsystem.com/

The link is the article.

They already had a test run when they used the same technology to disable the USS Fitzgerald and McCain recently. This has been kept under wraps due to not wanting to escalate tensions into a larger conflict. Make no mistake, if China strikes first with this technology, war with China is inevitable. Given that their economy currently is in a free fall right now, and given our current domestic crisis this is a serious situation that needs attention. Essentially they could strike at any time and currently they may be seeing our weakened state as the perfect opportunity to do so.

1 Like

Why on earth would they want to do that? We feed their ass.

2 Likes

It depends on who “we” is.

I value Mike Adams’ research but this ain’t gonna happen.
The Chinese are not interested in conquering and destroying America. Only the communists are.

Communists don’t ask you ethnic identity, you know.
The US has an excess of them within its borders

1 Like

When make believe, “Advisory Boards” run by people who sell .99 cent Kindle books are blabbing as if they are real Homeland Security chiefs, then real threats aren’t going to be taken seriously.

Commander and Chief kook squad working directly with super secret sellers of Aloe Vera gel.

1 Like

HOLY SHIT THEY’RE GOING TO LAUNCH A SURPRISE ATTACK, THEY JUST ANNOUNCED IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

Retard.

…sorta like when the US made a nocturnal beach landing on foreign shores only to be met by floodlights, cameras and news crews. What surprise that must have been to the locals.

I forget where and when that occurred, but I do remember it happening.

2 Likes

LOL it was announced DUFIS it was " LEAKED" and then announced dishitous. lol