Breaking Chaos as U.S. Commercial Flights Grounded by FAA ‘System Failure’

Has anybody ever seen a more disastrous administration in the history of the United States of America?
We have a really diverse group we have an old white men a black vice president, A gay transportation secretary we have several transsexuals. Yet America is in the crapper.

After a disastrous Christmas season traveling, things get worse. We have a country voting for identity no merit.

Transportation secretary, is supposed to be the next president of the United States of AMercia lol

What a disaster! I’m embarrassed to be an American

Yeah OK Jizzer!

Maybe try being a better honest human being instead of lying here all the time! Most importantly lying to yourself!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Huh I posted the link… are you defending democrats?

I can’t believe Pete Buttigieg is a candidate for president of United States

1 Like

May god pray for the fights to work today. Keep them safe

1 Like

I agree. What a horrible decline America has been in since fauci took over in 2017

I hope the military intervenes in this administration.

If you’re surprised that the FAA’s systems went down this morning grounding all domestic flights, you shouldn’t be.

Below are DOT and FAA’s approps focus in the 2023 budget:

“Racial equity,” “inclusion,” “income inequality,” “environmental justice, and “climate change.”

Yea boy like my posts … bow down

Why do you keep sending me personal messages? Do like talking to yourself? And no I do not like any of your threads you have nothing of importance or of intelligence to offer to stimulate interesting conversations here.

2 Likes

You love me, don’t get your boy friend @Dr_Manhattan jealous