Breaking: Bridge in Baltimore Collapses After Cargo Ship Collides with it

Good analysis, more so than any one has been asking so far!

Here is more to think about and the effects of the destruction of this bridge will have on the bigger picture!

This guy lays it out in stark and clear terms.

1 Like

1 Like

Dummycrats manage to fuckup the supply chain and fuel inflation .

Get this ; Biden claims he commuted over the Francis Scott Key bridge by train many times. My God what a boob , the National embarrassment !!!

1 Like

Biden Explains Who Will Pick Up the Tab of Baltimore Bridge Collapse

REPORTER: The ship appears to be at fault. Should the company behind the ship be held responsible?

BIDEN:“We’re going to pay for the bridge to be rebuilt.”

WE MEANS TAXPAYERS AT INFLATED PRICES . WHAT A BOOB !!!

2 Likes

The company is 100% at fault and should be held responsible. Biden can’t not be removed soon enough from office. This happened on his watch and this is as Gen Flynn suggests a Black Swan event.

The problem also is with the company that owns the ship, it will take years for this to play out in court before any kind a settlement is reached. In the meantime, the bridge needs to be repaired immediately or a new one built in order to restore the commerce and transportation logistics issue. It is estimated that 15 million dollars per day will be lost as a result of this catastrophe. Peter Buttegiege is proving that he is not up to the task, and his appointment to the position he currently holds should not have been qualified by suking dic! DEI is killing our country, and we are seeing it every where such as Boeing and the Military and Buttegiege is making an example of that being true!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I wonder how much the corrupt Biden’s will get for giving these turds a pass on damages ?
Ultimately, accountability for Biden will come in two forms: public opinion polls and the election booth , I trust neither ! And what can I say about that liberal SC . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I don’t know if the analysis is correct but interesting.

Not just an accident.

1 Like

Here is a demonstration and explanation of a cargo ship’s operations from the bridge. What does this video tell us?

Reposted by Laura Logan and Uncle Nestor

2 Likes

I really wish people will wake up! Laura Logan is trying to warn people.

4 Likes

Too fucking bad we have morons in charge of the Country . Liberals will be waving their panties when the shit hits the fan .

MSM narrative.

Obviously it was not just any old accident.

1 Like

I don’t remember ever seeing a bridge come down so easy as a house of cards.

1 Like

How many bridges have you seen collapse? LOL

There is an interesting conversation happening on “X” right now and its being labeled a conspiracy theory by Matt Walsh. But is it?

Matt Walsh

Here is the response to Matt Walsh’s video excerpt

2 Likes

It’s Baltimore and all bids go to minorities . taxpayer there should be fed up by now the all riots and property destruction .

1 Like