BREAKING: Biden to Nominate Radical Obama Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to US Supreme Court

shes Legitimately awful. Democrats just want Republicans to say no so they can call them racist lol using blacks Islas pawns

There is already a thread created on this subject if you actually did some reading here.

@Patriot duplicate thread

Ignore the troll folks

There is no troll asshole! This was already posted but you are too fking retarded to even read so you produce duplicate threads here!

1 Like

Sorry I’m kinda busy down here protecting valuable assets of the world. Gosh

You mean in your playstation make believe world! Yeah ok!

No I’m out here in Poland on a security mission

I know! Its the internet, you can be anything you want! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes I have internet, it is secure… but it my job to server and protect

You never served a day in your life! So keep playing your video games hombre.

I don’t own a video game … I think your projecting

I don’t play video games, but I know for certain you didn’t serve in the military and you are not in Poland, so not sure why after all the lies you tell here that you would think you have any credibility to think I or anyone else here for that matter would believe you.

Lol you don’t know me simp.

Look who is projecting! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks you just proved me correct!

Anyway back to the subject… I have some time to kill … my asset is sleeping… I must stay awake and become the night.

This woman Will forever have a label being hired for skin color and not talent. And if you say anything you’ll be called a racist

Yeah your on a secret mission all right yet your online telling everyone about it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hilarious!

You only know what I allow you to know. BRB I hear something outside.

Yeah right after you post fake Pics of your imaginary body building self too! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are the gift that keeps on giving too! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was close… had some Zaslon pass by. Lucky I know what I’m doing .

As soon as this black woman’s name was mentioned she will go down in history as being chosen for her skin color not merits… this is 2022 why are young black children growing up without any role models.

The national guard is that gay parade duty you are on ? :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like