BREAKING ---Biden Quits

POLITICS

Biden ends bid for second term in White House as he drops out of his 2024 rematch with Trump.

President Biden announced Sunday that he will suspend his 2024 re-election campaign amid mounting pressure from his Democratic colleagues on Capitol Hill, top donors and Hollywood stars after a disastrous debate performance last month.

The unprecedented announcement came as an increasing number of Democrat lawmakers had begun to publicly call for Biden to step aside and the party’s leadership reportedly was engaged in efforts to convince Biden, 81, he could not win in November’s general election against former President Trump, the 2024 GOP nominee who Biden defeated four years ago to win the White House.

“It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your president,” Biden wrote in a public letter. “While it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interests of my party and the country for me to stand down and focus solely on fulfilling my duties as president for the remainder of my term.”

And the scheming on how to win elections and keep power continues. This was all planned and part of the game. Democrats have to pick Kamala or forfeit millions in campaign dollars .
No doubt Dem donors must have met Jill and Hunter’s huge cash out offer . They plotted a coup and forced an incumbent to withdraw from the race weeks before the convention. So much for democracy.
If the dummycrats sidestep heels up they will certainly infuriate the politically correct DEI types in the party who will stay home, and they will lose.

1 Like

Hollywood stars?
What’s wrong with this country?

It was not just a debate performance.

1 Like

No… it was almost 4 years worth of stuttering, stammering, incoherent speech.

I’m actually surprised that this went down. We’ll see who they put up… surely not the cackling hen.

1 Like
1 Like

Let Slow Joe remain until the election is over. Im not a Biden supporter but I believe in letting him go out with dignity as any president should do.Pols show their callousness by wanting to storm the White House and remove him.
At least the Dems convention will have some excitement and worth watching as they fall all over themselves to nominate someone. Wouldnt that be something if the BJ QUEEN wasnt the nominee.

Truth is, Biden is not going out with dignity.
He’s bitching about this person and that person until the last minute.

It’s the Ukrainians who are more pissed than anybody, more than the globalist EU politicians in western Europe.

Things are about to get hairy and narley at the same time.

What that scumbag did to this Country deserves NO dignity simply a swift boot in his ASS !!!

1 Like

Well I can see a very entertaining Dem convention we will hear all the liberals favorite term -racism , misogynist , diversity , Inclusion , bootstraps , black , first , first ,first …
With any luck the dems will be forever divided . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Especially when KING Barack makes it known to all , he wants an open contest and will NOT endorse heel-up .
"But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges. A call for an open contest, rather than a coronation.

1 Like

I’m certain Joe’s 91.5 million in his campaign will cause in fighting and draw blood . If heels-up is not the nominee, then Joe gets to decide if he wants that money to go to the democratic party or NOT . Is Joe pissed at the party for forcing him to quit ?

Don’t you just love it when dems think they solved one major problem (JOE) only to create hundreds more ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Certainly it has been the WORST Presidency ever.

AND it ain’t over yet.

1 Like

When in the hell will voters get tired of high prices , taxes , and programs after programs of free shit for couch potatoes . Is it any wonder only 30% of us pay taxes and recieve NO government aid .

What dummycrats don’t seem to understand is that it isn’t the old age that matters, it is their fucked-up policies. Endorsing Kamala is another mistake in over 50 years of mistakes. What a slow moving train wreck and we get to watch .

Dummycrats will vote for a cardboard box cut out if there is enough free stuff promised. While working stiffs are taxed to poverty these mother fuckers have 91.5 million without paying a single penny in TAXES . Democrats are well versed in extortion, embezzlement, and corruption

Mark Fuckerberg was allowed in 2020 to invest 800,000,000 million in the Democrats ground game with new Voting Regulations in place to where it made it possible for the Democrat Party Operatives to Harvest and submit for counting massive amounts of Ballots regardless of who filled them out. They actually had enough personnel in key State demographics to personally fill out 100,000’s of Ballots and have the registered individual sign regardless of mental or physical State of health. It’s also possible that with signature verification set at 40% .

1 Like

(twitter.com/NickAdamsinUSA). The tweet, posted at 12:48 a.m. GMT on Nov. 5, 2020, says: “Between 3:40-4:30AM, they “found” 140,000 mail in ballots for Biden in Wisconsin. Between 3:30-5:00AM, they “found” 200,000 mail in ballots for Biden in Michigan. Between 2:00-4:00AM, they “found” 1,000,000 mail in ballots in Pennsylvania. All for Biden. None for Trump.” Comments and captions say, “Fraud!!”; “Fraud gone rampant”; “A fraud is a fraud.”
1,340,000 votes but not a single Trump vote REALLY .

1 Like

I argue the 4 states shutting down the polls at the same time… and opening them back up at the same time… and miraculously, every vote after that was for Biden. It is statistically impossible. But… I’m just an election denier. :rofl:

1 Like