Brazil: Couple Stabs Nine-Year-Old Boy To Death After Makeshift Gender Reassignment Surgery

rhuan

Rhuan Maycon, 9, was stabbed to death on May 31st by his mother, Rosana da Silva Candido, 27, and lesbian partner Kacyla Damasceno Pessao, 28.

The boy was stabbed to death as he slept after suffering for a year after a botched gender reassignment surgery.

According to Brazil’s Child Protective Services, the boy had a “kind of a sex-change surgery. After removing the penis, they sewed the mutilated region and improvised a version of a female genital organ, making a cut in the groin”

The surgery had apparently been performed with no medical supervision after Rhuan’s mother had decided to turn her son into a girl.

Rhuan’s father had previously contacted Child Protective Services and the police after expressing concerns about the welfare of his son.

Rhuan’s mother and her partner were able to evade the authorities by moving across states and around the country.

Child Protective Services were unable to keep up or save Rhuan’s young life.

Rhuan’s father told the press, “We tried to save Rhuan. We published messages on the social media, we contacted police and the Child Protective Services. No one helped us.”

It appears that Rhuan had suffered extensive psychological trauma from his mother for being male before his penis was severed and his eventual death.

This is where the madness leads.

We all know what we have to do. This kind of thing makes it easy for us.

https://www.newmediacentral.net/brazil-couple-stabs-nine-year-old-boy-to-death-after-makeshift-gender-reassignment-surgery/

3 Likes

This is the result of the madness and the globohomo state is willing to crack a few eggs on their way to progressive utopia, it’s all part and parcel.

3 Likes

They are going to prison in Brazil. Hopefully they don’t last too long.

3 Likes

This is really sad! I have so much contempt for people like this, like the same people who put forth narratives of not naming their children’s gender and trying to convince them they can be any gender they want! Like celebrities Charlie Theron and even the Prince and Princess Of England have done the same by putting forth BS cultural re-Appropriation with asinine ideas! It’s their fault that shit like this is happening!

2 Likes

They are going to be very popular in prison. Imagine being locked in a Brazillian prison filled with mothers who’d kill just to see their kids again being either of these two monsters… .

Karma called and she has your number you sick bitches.

3 Likes

I hope these two she-devils rot in hell, failing that they can rot in the worst kind of shithole prison that Brazil has, in the general population. I doubt that even brown people like sex crazed child murderers.

1 Like

Maybe they could be sent to El Salvador and put in a men’s prison?

That would be “perfection”.

1 Like

This is a perfect illustration of how these parents think, forcing their twisted psychosis onto their vulnerable children. This might be an extreme example, but the only difference is that these women did themselves what gay “parents” in the west are getting doctors and psychiatrists to do.

And this isn’t even peak degeneracy yet.

2 Likes

This type of thing is always done to boys because people have been brainwashed into believing toxic masculinity is an actual thing

Where’s the video of these two hags being burned in the street? That’s what they do to men who steal a phone, surely these fat dykes deserve it.

1 Like

No, not in Brazil they don’t.

Demons are walking the Earth. Hell is here, folks. Gird yourself for spiritual battle against these underworld creatures.

3 Likes

This is what happens when LGBTQP degenerates are left to their own devices.

2 Likes

I’d like to think that even in a country like Brazil, if the father were still in the picture these goblinas would have never been able to take custody of the boy. This is a lesson for all men out there. If you have children with a goblina bull dyke, never give up custody. Ever. Lesbians hate men and will torture their own flesh and blood.

What kind of “man” would be screwing a bull dyke to begin with?

One that was viciously trick these lesbians are very cunning

Sometimes they’re don’t start out as dykes. Sometimes they are just thicc and you’ve got the beer goggles on. If you haven’t gone hoggin you haven’t lived.

Most likely it was some bisexual girlie boy.

I always had a rule, no matter how much I had to drink I wouldn’t bed anyone I wouldn’t take home and keep. Broke it twice and regretted the hell out of both incidents.

This is where Democrats and Liberals lead.

The story I saw read a little bit differently: