Boris Johnson rips up Theresa May’s immigration plan and refuses to set limits on new arrivals

I thought it was only Africans - surely they don’t do it in Latin America too?

Latin America? No I am talking about America!

Witch-doctors and FGM in America? Are you sure about that?

No Sharia Law exists in America and the courts struck down a lawsuit for Law enforcement to be able to put a stop to it! More specifically as it relates to female genitalia mutational.

FGM has been proscribed here for (I think) almost 10 years, and to the best of my knowledge, there’s only been 1 prosecution upto now; and even that we don’t know what the verdict was. This proves that there’s no point in making it illegal if it isn’t enforced because it will stir minorities into accusations of discrimination. And while Sharia law is practicised within communities, it isn’t on the national legislature . . . yet?

Before Theresa may said that David Cameron said the same thing it was even part of his manifesto nothing has changed in regards to the UK’s immigration policy since Tony Blair open the floodgates

They’re all bloody useless - although having said that, Grayling makes them all look highly competent? lol I don’t know why we hire these rich boys - we could run the country better than them. So vote for me - I’m so right wing I’d make Genghis Khan seem like a peacemaker by comparison. :grimacing: