Bloody Eye Joe Biden

IF IT HADN’T BEEN FOR BLOODY EYE JOE
I’D BE A PRESIDENT LONG TIME AGO
WHERE DID HE COME FROM, WHERE DID HE GO?
WHERE DID HE COME FROM, BLOODY EYE JOE?

5 Likes

This pedo needs to call it quits. He’s not gonna make it to 2020. He’s literally failing apart on live TV :joy:

3 Likes

Look, Biden haters, sometimes your eye is gonna spontaneously fill up with blood, okay :rofl:

3 Likes

“Vote for me because I’m the sane, moderate Democrat… also, my mind and body is held together by Scotch tape and dental floss and I promise to name Stacy Abrams or some random AOC clone as my Vice President because I heard you young whippersnappers are into that kind of thing.”

1 Like

Joe Biden’s eye filling up with blood is a result of having to listen to Joe Biden all the time

1 Like

It’s just getting uncomfortable at this point. Watching a decrepit old man stumble around the country pretending to be capable of being president.

3 Likes

Dude needs to not push too hard when he’s on the crapper!

2 Likes

Looks like the demon inside is finally showing it’s self. Or just another brain aneurysm.

1 Like

His brain probably started leaking when Kamala Harris was talking.

2 Likes

That’s Hillary’s reptilian body using Joe as a host. She is very determined.

1 Like

Yep ,mostly when you spin those long tails !! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Biden is out.

Bernie is hated by the DNC.

Pocahontas will be the nominee against Trump.

And that’s going to be the funniest thing on earth.

4 Likes

Cocaine aneurism? Like comatose Hillary in 2016, they got Biden so pumped with uppers and steroids to keep him awake, he’s literally blowing a gasket.

1 Like

He must not be getting his daily dose of children’s souls.

Joe Biden IS the picture of health! If by picture of health you mean a man who doesn’t know what State he is in and who bleeds from his eye :face_vomiting:

1 Like

That’s the end of his POTUS aspirations.

This is what happens to these vampires when the adrenochrome supply is cut off…

He literally blew a gasket between his inter-dimensional parasitic entity and himself.

3 Likes

I still think Harris has good chances. She’s not the annoying scold that Pocahontas is. I agree, Biden is fading out. Harris is the same loony lefty as Bernie and Warren, but she is more slick and slippery. Democrats like slick and slippery.

3 Likes

I’m actually surprised this old child molesting prick hasn’t dropped on the campaign trail. He’s a mess and can’t keep up the appearance of being in great condition for much longer.

7th Dimension Reptilian Confirmed :lizard:

Tailgunner Joe is worth his weight on his gaffes which are funny. Maybe he will become a stand up comedian.