Black Lives Matter Storm Seattle Suburb, Demand White Home Owners Give Up Their Property

This is getting to the next level and its orchestrated in hopes the left who are in full panic mode hope to draw the right into a shooting war. Homeowners know its their right to defend what its theirs and now its being called out by these punks!

Seattle Black Lives Matter agitators march through neighborhoods and demand white people give up their homes. “Give up your house. Give Black people back their homes. What are you going to do about it? Open up your wallets.”

“Do you know that before your white ass came here, this was all black people?” the man says. “Do you know people like you came in here and basically bought all the land from the black people for less than what it was worth, kicked them out so you could live here? Do you know that?”

Shouting at a security camera, what a moron.

No one gives a rat’s ass what these asshat’s want. As though anyone is going to open their wallet or move just because a bunch of punks with an entitlement attitude get brave when they can open their mouths when surrounded by ‘protestors’.

2 Likes

Bring out the water canons! Water canons! Wash the filth from the streets, its overdue!

Never happen. Heck, they rejected the Feds protecting Federal property

Wishful thinking on my part! It should happen! I will settle for the arrests of Democrats in connection to Spygate then as a consolation prize! :grinning:

Same here. Let them have their temper tantrums. It doesn’t play out well for the coming election with the rest of the nation.

I can only hope if Trump is elected again, zero funds will go to these morons who allowed the riots. Let the buildings be a reminder of what damage fools in charge are capable of.

I will also add civil liabilities for elected officials as well. Let the civil class action suits begin, because there are many, which is why political leaders of these sh*tholes are seeking immunity from such class action suits!

Agreed. Again, never happen.

If Schiff can outright lie with impunity during a Senate speech like he did when he “joked” about paraphrasing Trump then nothing will ever be done.

Adam Schiff has got a much bigger problem to worry about these days. Notice how he has been ominously silent these past few months!

Hand them plenty of lead !!!

I wonder what the leftie’s who own the houses think?

Or are they capable of thinking at all.

Sad part “some” of them are going to move out suburbs and bringing their mental disease with em.

1 Like

I thought that was the point. The fact these idiots are mouthing about taking someone’s home seems like a scripted line.