Black Lives Matter protesters in DC seen berating diners, demanding they

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blm-dc-protesters-berate-diners-demand-they-raise-their-fists-in-viral-videos

So these little punks are demanding other people raise their fists? I’ll raise a middle finger and tell you to go pound sand. This bullshit has to end. I DARE these little punks to get in my face and demand I raise my fist in support of these criminals that keep getting shot while fighting the police.

Make no mistake. I support the POLICE, not thugs and fascists.

3 Likes

What’s really sad is that these people breed like rabbits. Punks beget more punks.

4 Likes

It’s hilarious to watch these self important white morons demanding others lick the boots of the racist ass BLM organization. Fuck them and fuck BLM. I stand for actual black lives but that organization needs to be abolished.

2 Likes

What is easy to know with minimal research and observation is that BLM doesn’t really care about black lives. It is a Marxist organization (co-founded by three avowed Marxists) and promotes in-your-face confrontations, violent protests, destruction of property and looting as it literally ignores black-on-black violence and murders in the gang-plagued liberal cities like Chicago.

BLM doesn’t care about black lives at all. Their moniker is a false flag.

4 Likes

Aren’t they modern day domestic terrorists? There never were protesters.

2 Likes

Democrats have made it clear, if you defend yourself from the Violent Democrat Mobs they will arrest you.

3 Likes

Which is why I live in Texas. We have made it clear that we’ll shoot violent rioters. Then we’ll call the police and have them arrested for violent riots, just in case they survived. :smiley:

2 Likes

Total scum of the earth ! I guess when you live around trash you can count on that bullshit .

I’m in PA’s Coal Regions; the Only Old West Towns East of the Mississippi. Looters would be dead before they hit the ground. Police reports would read: No One Saw Anything.

2 Likes