Bishop of Los Angeles found murdered…

How do you know its the “End of Times”? When priests and members of the Church start becoming murdered. When pillars of the community like these start to become homicide victims then it is time to start worrying for signs to come that the nation and society is in the process of collapse. Truly astounding when things like this start to happen it only reveals where and what we as a society have become.

1 Like

@Jitss617

You sic fk! Who laughs at this? Sociopaths that is who!

1 Like

The thing we have to remember; “I will come as a thief in the night”.

No one knows the day or the hour… not even the angels in Heaven… only the Father knows.

I agree, the signs are starting to appear. But, no one knows how much time there is between signs and the end. This is why it is important to maintain our adherence to God’s laws.

1 Like

I 100% agree with this. Its really heartbreaking to watch or read stories like these to which is becoming all too common. Just as you said no one knows how much time we have which is why its important to start preparing and getting spiritually fit.

2 Likes

This guy went around with NGO’s handing out millions to illegals and was probably killed By one.

This is where your ignorance shines the brightest. Pastors of churches regardless of denomination are obligated to help the poor and that includes illegal immigrants. They tend to be “A-political” You might not agree with their methods nor their views but doesn’t mean he deserved to be killed. Grow up simp!

2 Likes

I am not much of Christian but it’s when things start pointing in a certain direction is when I begin asking questions. Why is so much violence in America these days?

1 Like