Bioweapon COVID 19

There’s no proof that China hid it; more likely is that they didn’t know how to handle it at first. Probably the same in Italy if you believe the figures - which I don’t.

Then wonder no more . . .

https://virus.stanford.edu/uda/

The 1918 'flu pandemic makes this one look like a picnic in the park.

Are you insane? They were burying the numbers and the data the whole time. Live cams from Wuhan show a dead city…a city that had a larger population than NYC.

1 Like

But it certainly doesn’t sound normal . Either died or locked up to keep them silent .

2 Likes

Or their accounts closed for whatever reason.

Yeah , because they were locked up or died !! :rofl:

1 Like

Whatever the leftover of this virus and economic collapse will be we can’t let this happening go to waste.

Anyone who survives these dark and hard times has to have a heart of fury and rage going after the chinese commies.

It seems to me that there is a heavy propaganda ability for us to exploit.

Namely an internet trend of us pissing on A4 printed chinese flags or writting “The chinese virus” on pharmacies or hospitals to remind normies where this shit originated.

3 Likes

e558d59db4807551f8c9f3512bdaea4177870b765d1f34113af1d583a9eaaf9c

I have been preparing for this since it first hit in Jan, got all my shit stocked but as time has worn on it has seemed more and more suspicious. There is definitively something happening, I just am no longer sure it is the ‘evil virus threatening to wipe us all out’ like the media is now portraying. There is a lot of disparate data points out there that point to the elites knowing something.

You see elites like Bezos flying off to New Zealand a month ago, Facebook canceling meetings, Bill Gates stepping down from Microsoft (lolz wut…?). Then as far as video we have various faked ‘spasms’ like all those fucking Chinese videos, or actor after actor from UK, Italy, even USA saying how they got it. Where is your hundreds of hoodrat Jamals or roasties or white collar guys saying how they got it?

I see three general options, and leaning more towards the 3rd.

1. This virus (man made or not) is actually extremely dangerous and justifies all the lockdowns etc.

Problem: The numbers dont seem to justify this at all, more people die of car crashes or heart attacks everyday.

1. Its ‘not that bad’ but our society was so primed and so fearful that all it took was one thing like this to trigger everyone into an ever spreading meltdown.

Problem: the world wide governments seem WAY too coordinated for some random reactions.

1. Its not that bad but being hyped up as an excuse for eventual police state lockdown and never to return.

Pro: You see China, Israel etc slapping wiretaps down, curfews all these things which are never going to go away. Massive Hegelian dialect of problem, reaction, solution.

1 Like

Cerebrus,

No, the response was directed toward Grarbeard65 (and, more specifically, his analysis, as indicated in the OP).

Are the CEO’s who quit, the globalist version of John Galt?

Jesus, it really is scary that, even though they’re fully cognizant of how much western governments and MSM outlets lie, dissemble, obfuscate, and indulge in subterfuge and alternative facts, they still fucking believe it. And not only scary but depressing too, if they’re adults.

Taiwan is doing fine without the WHO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USTJUqe_fdk

Anything “global” is bad news.

This virus is actually very mild, but is a very effective, political bioweapon.

Indeed it is - as I’ve said, I had it come on a few weeks after last Xmas, and apart from the slight headache - and I never get headaches - it was only just a bit worse than having a cold.

1 Like

Sport events… See how smart they are.

Maybe they couldn’t pay their phone bills because they were on lockdown and unable to work either way it doesn’t really sound right even with the lower figure of 8 million

If 21 million Chinese have disappeared, don’t blame the virus, but the government who disappeared them.

If you think Gates has nothing to do the spread of the virus, think again.

Better still, don’t think.
If you’re a Gates fan.

They’ve been working with the virus at CDC China for over two years.

It looks like it passed from a bat to one of the researchers who then passed it on to the population but we’ll never know for sure since nothing coming out of the CCP can ever be trusted.

1 Like

Bats and other animals have little to do with the virus.
The virus(es) were all created in labs in China, US and Israel.
China knows it.

No surprise that the animal meats reappeared in the Wuhan wet market.