Bill Clinton was on Epstein's Lolita Express 27 times

What does Bill Clinton say to Hillary after sex?

“Be home in 20 minutes.”

4 Likes

Chelsea probably isn’t his.
He has a black son who grew up in Paris.

https://twitter.com/danney_williams

Are you privy to a list demonstrating that?

emphasized text[quote=“Roxiebell, post:19, topic:4000”]
It’s astounding really because the little clue that Pelosi’s daughter dropped about “our favs” says it all because you know damned well she isn’t talking about the Trumps.
[/quote]

Of course not, her “favs” would almost certainly be Democrat’s. But what’s the point, the others are republicans as she stated so. But the best part was the fact that she doesn’t care, let the chips fall where they will, she said…

I think it’s odd (and dangerous frankly) to present the pursuit of the NWO as a democratic ambition when they all are promoting it.

Any idiot can make such a claim, where is the evidence showing it to be true?

Are you privy to a brain? Good grief I know what is reported in the news and I know he has a close relation to the Clintons and that he was well known in the Millionaire/Billionaire circles of Palm Beach and that he is a heavy duty Democrat donor. What a list look it up yourself.

1 Like

I didn’t figure you had anything…

As opposed to you! You never have anything!

I have a problem understanding this.
Everything can be touted as “democratic” at the end of the day.

What is the name (full version) of North Korea?
People’s Democratic Republic of Korea

Many banana republics in the warm areas call themselves democratic, one way or another.

I don’t know Greek but “demos” means “mob” and that’s why Plato and his master Socrates thought “democracy” is nothing other than mob rule, the lowest form of running a country.

Is that to say that both democrats and republicans are pushing the NWO…?

Some Republicans do, and most (if not all) Dems do.

The NWO is more serious than most people think.
Especially if they have read “1984,” people would know what a totalitarian world government can do.

The first time that I ever heard the NWO mentioned was George H W Bush.

I think possibly the term was used following WW1 with the creation of the Leauge of Nations and again following WW2 with the creation of the United Nations/Bretton Woods.

But this is the one I remember.

“Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. […] The Gulf war put this new world to its first test”.[2][3]

Clearly he is much deeper.

The Clintons may get a slap on the wrist, at most, because they have been too important for the elite.

All this despite the trail of dead bodies they have left (and are still leaving) behind.