Bidet Admin Says Borders Are Not Open, 14,000 Haitian Migrants Say Otherwise

The Joey Bidet Regime are saying the borders are NOT open! Yeah whatever Joey, go and do the ONLY thing you are GOOD at and that’s sniffing some kids hair.

^^^^ Joey Bidet is YELLING “Shit was NOT like THIS when I first entered Congress when Grover Cleveland was President!”

Meanwhile Jeh Johnson MUST have become ANOTHER one of those White Supremacists or whatever:

1 Like

Yep , we are soon to be a TURD World Country !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Didn’t Biden say he was going to deport all of them back to Haiti but then just let them in the US?

I don’t believe anything this government says. Of course they will load them onto planes…but where will those planes be flying to?

Why the hell aren’t our DO NOTHING Republicans actually impeaching that piece of shit Biden at this point???

2 Likes

I’m so tired of taking in lazy pieces of shit who won’t stay and make their own country better. Same for the Afghans that just flooded in here. They are all trash and should stay in their own shitholes. My ancestors didn’t build what they did to benefit these people who are in fact citizens of a foreign country - NOT REFUGEES.

3 Likes

If the border was “OPEN” then they wouldn’t be standing under a bridge outside of it….

Lol, for what???

Because that’s what their DNC handlers told them to do.

I grew up with first generation Haitian refugees they are absolutely the most disgusting human beings on earth they will not assimilate to our culture they take they take the demand they demand, I would rather have roaches as my neighbor than these people

They are gangbanger pieces of shit. Fuck em.

So the borders aren’t “open”….:+1:

Europeans came to North America and they didn’t assimilate to Amerindian culture….

Indians were equal to farm animals lol We were upgrade

So why are there 20,000 Hatians in Texas right now under a bridge

European immigrants built this country. Native Americans wandered around in nomadic tribes and gave away “their land” for pennies. Not my problem they weren’t very smart. They also don’t believe that anyone “owns” land so it technically wasn’t theirs to begin with since they weren’t advanced enough to understand Western concepts like sovereignty and property rights.

1 Like

Genocide and war TOOK their land from them. Nobody is obligated to assimilate to YOUR idea of culture….:wink:

So you want a nation full off ppl that have nothing in common!? Lol

It wasn’t their land if they couldn’t defend it. Get over it and stop derailing the thread. This has nothing to do with the packs of feral Haitian third worlders flooding into Texas because Biden is a weak pussy.

1 Like

You’re not a moderator and like you, I post what I want…

Do you know how many refugees flooded in during the Trump administration? Of course you don’t because your just a partisan that doesn’t care who comes here unless a democrat let them come….:wink:

The US constitution doesn’t require cultural assimilation. And if it’s taken away from you by other cultures, which is your obvious fear, then it wasn’t yours because you couldn’t hang on to it….:joy:

America is CHANGING and there’s not shit you can do about it……