Biden's interpretation of the Democrats' losses

Just the other day, President Biden blamed the Democrats’ stunning losses Tuesday (November 2) on the gridlock in Washington–which, presumably, has discomfited voters. (Why, Washington–meaning, of course, the Republicans–must simply “get something done.”)

Two of his surrogates today (November 7), on the Sunday shows, echoed that claim.

But one is left to wonder: If the voters wished to send a different message–i.e. that they were dissatisfied with the product being offered by the Democratic candidates which they rejected–just how might they have expressed that message at the polls?

There is, in logic, an axiom known as the falsification principle. Basically, it just notes that if one is going to make a meaningful assertion, then one must be willing and able to show what would be required to refute that assertion.

So, if the assertion is that the voters, across the nation, did not really wish to send a message of dissatisfaction with the Democrats’ offerings, just what might the voters have done to send such a message without any ambiguity?

Seems he’s full of excuses.

WASHINGTON, Nov 3 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden said on Wednesday in reaction to Democratic election loss in Virginia that “people are upset and uncertain about a lot of things” and that he will push ahead with his legislative agenda.

CBS: After Democratic losses on Election Day, President Biden is placing the blame on Congress’ inability to pass his agenda. Senior White House and political correspondent Ed O’Keefe joined CBSN to discuss the president’s comments and the administration’s guidelines for the COVID vaccine mandate for federal workers.

Citing everything from former President Donald Trump to “very conservative folks who turned out” at the polls to Americans “upset and uncertain” about COVID-19 and rising prices — rather than disapproval of his political agenda

1 Like

The Democrat Party is a Terrorist Organization. They are robbing American citizens and aiding an invasion of illegals in our communities.

They have used these groups to interfere and intimidate voters.

•Corrupt Police Departments
•White Supremacist
•KKK
•Antifa
•BLM

1 Like

Full of excuses that are scripted? Not sure he even knows where he is or if he is even the president.

1 Like

It’s clear he has serious issues.

Seems the country is largely in denial.

2 Likes

And dems always find late minute " VOTES " . :skull_and_crossbones: :see_no_evil:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/powerful-new-jersey-senate-democrat-says-12-000-ballots-recently-found-support-refusal-to-concede-to-truck-driver/ar-AAQnpiG

2 Likes

I know that I posted on another forum–perhaps here also; but I am not certain–the following words:

"Just the other day, President Biden blamed the Democrats’ stunning losses Tuesday (November 2) on the gridlock in Washington–which, presumably, has discomfited voters. (Why, Washington–meaning, of course, the Republicans–must simply ‘get something done.’)

"Two of his surrogates today (November 7), on the Sunday shows, echoed that claim.

"But one is left to wonder: If the voters wished to send a different message–i.e. that they were dissatisfied with the product being offered by the Democratic candidates which they rejected–just how might they have expressed that message at the polls?

"There is, in logic, an axiom known as the falsification principle. Basically, it just notes that if one is going to make a meaningful assertion, then one must be willing and able to show what would be required to refute that assertion.

“So, if the assertion is that the voters, across the nation, did not really wish to send a message of dissatisfaction with the Democrats’ offerings, just what might the voters have done to send such a message without any ambiguity?”

2 Likes

Doesn’t it go back to this principle?
"The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations from the Beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 Years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage."

The point is the candidates who can promise the most handouts to their constituents are always the ones to get voted into office, while robbing the public coffers to which when no money is left and said civilizations collapse. The sequence that I just laid out will repeat itself time and time again as history is replete with examples, its a cycle that needs to be broken!

2 Likes