Biden says incest is a game the whole family can play

This is sickening…showering with your daughter for way too long. And now we see why Biden kisses his granddaughter the way he does. I bet she is trapped in some kind of sick sex cult-like environment. Imagine the living hell she’s in every day of her life with this pedo family.

3 Likes

At this 11th hour of the US election, it may be an act of necessary evil to paint Biden in the worst light possible.

Biden’s whole family, Hunter and his drug addition and questionable activities in Ukraine and China, Biden daughter, anything goes…

The #MeToo bitches are silent!

2 Likes

Gotta wonder what Joe has been doing with that cute granddaughter of his.

He had no problem kissing her on the mouth in front of a large crowd, which was really sickening to watch.

1 Like

Biden’s daughter is also a drug addict.

I’m not a big fan of Biden but it’s public knowledge that Trump publicly stated that he wanted to have sex with his daughter.

1 Like

Not to mention the countless photos of him in very suggestive seating / standing positions with a very young Ivanka.

Remember, Democrats are trying to legalize pedophelia, so nothing should surprise us.

There is nothing suggestive about a daughter sitting on her dad’s lap unless you are already a sick filthy pedophile pervert, which apparently you are saying that you are.

1 Like

Don’t forget about the Trump / Epstein connection either. Epstein died in federal custody and Trump did nothing about it for obvious reasons. Dead men tell no tales.

Maybe if she were very little. This is obviously sick and wrong.

There is no Trump Epstein connection you fake news liar. There IS a big Clinton Epstein connection though.

Did I say that there wasn’t a connection? Who was in charge of the federal prison system that had custody of Epstein?

Trump.

Thank you for proving what I just said: There is nothing suggestive about a daughter sitting on her dad’s lap unless you are already a sick filthy pedophile pervert, which apparently you are saying that you are.

All I see is a daughter sitting on her dad’s lap. You are the sick degenerate who sees more.

I hope you don’t live near a school you lowlife pig.

1 Like

The burden of proof is with you, my friend.

Yeah - looks like Ivanka is grinding on Daddy. Fucking gross.