Biden Says His Next SCOTUS Nominee 'Will Be An Illegal Immigrant, I Mean Undocumented'

Biden Says His Next SCOTUS Nominee ‘Will Be An Illegal Immigrant, I Mean Undocumented’

Washington Free Beacon Staff

April 1, 2024

President Joe Biden on Monday reiterated his commitment to increasing the diversity of the United States Supreme Court.

“If given the opportunity to nominate another justice to our nation’s highest court, or if I change my mind about expanding the court, my next nominee will be the first illegal immigrant ever nominated to the United States Supreme Court,” Biden told reporters outside the White House, in a rare back-and-forth with the media. “Sorry. I meant to say undocumented. The next Supreme Court justice on my watch will be an undocumented immigrant of color. Oops.”

The announcement echoes the pledges Biden made in 2020, when he vowed to choose a female running mate, and in 2022, when he vowed to nominate a black woman to replace retiring Supreme Court justice Stephen Breyer. Alas, diversity advocates have long complained that all members of the Supreme Court are citizens of the United States.

“Undocumented representation on the Supreme Court is long overdue,” said Cordelia Campos-Patterson, assistant professor of Latinx studies at Yale University. “How can we call ourselves a nation of laws when millions of non-citizens are denied the opportunity to assess the constitutionality of those laws?”

If he does that he should be brought up on treason charges. He should be anyway because of the border

1 Like

That doesn’t surprise me one bit . These mother fuckers are out of hand and we have NO-ONE to rein them in anymore !!!

We need to drop the " WHERE’S WALDO EXPRSSION " with
WHERE’S THE GOP !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

They are afraid to do anything should they piss off some voters.

This is wonderful Babylon Bee type satire, but, nowadays, it’s sometimes hard to tell.

Nine judges consisting of illegal aliens are much better (for America and the world) than a Ginsburg.

We allow
The raping, murdering, driving drunk, tax hikes, rising insurance rates , housing disasters ,uninsured vehicles on our roads ,squatters in our homes, and the creation of drug dens all over the Country. These are preventable crimes —all of them. Why? Because none of these people should be here.

1 Like

This has to be an April Fools article. No way this is real.

1 Like

While President Joe Biden may have expressed excitement and confidence about 2024 being a rematch of the 2020 presidential election campaign between him and former and potentially future President Donald Trump, this time looks to be very different for him. We’ve covered at length how the polls aren’t too friendly, and in ways that we never saw in 2020.

1 Like