Biden debate melt down

They should have gotten Brit Hume. If they were going to go to Fox News, Brit is the senior man. He has way more creds than that little prick Wallace.

1 Like

Hopefully Trump will force those issues into the conversation.

FO Biden

1 Like

That would be awesome if he said that to the audience at the debates. LOL.

Biden will not be appearing in the debates due to “testing positive for coronavirus”, Kamala Harris will take his place

When this happens, how will you react?

I’d tell Trump to let Rush take Trump’s place, and then watch Rush rip 50 new anus’s on Harris LOL

2 Likes

Never happen . President Trump will debate slow Joe and if he doesn’t show up the debate will be OFF ! How does a white man win an debate with a black women EVER ?

Screet_5

2 Likes

Case Western Reserve and Cleveland Clinic to Host First Presidential Debate Tuesday, Sept. 29, in Health Education Campus’ Samson Pavilion

CLEVELAND – The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) announced today that the Health Education Campus (HEC) of Case Western Reserve University and Cleveland Clinic will host the first presidential debate Tuesday, Sept. 29, in its Sheila and Eric Samson Pavilion.

“We are honored to host this presidential debate at our shared Health Education Campus,” Cleveland Clinic CEO and President Tom Mihaljevic, M.D., and Case Western Reserve University President Barbara R. Snyder said in a joint statement. “This pandemic has highlighted the critical importance of health care and scientific discovery in unprecedented ways. To have the presidential candidates discuss these issues in our innovative learning space represents a tremendous opportunity for both institutions – and our entire region.”

Newly released US presidential debate topics ‘all play into Trump’s hands’

You guys need to read the Youtube comments under this video on Youtube, they are really great: LINK

1 Like
1 Like

That tells you how old I am. I actually remember Carson mocking Biden when the show broadcast.

This should be made into an ad