Biden administration is selling off our emergency oil reserves to China

Yeah 1-2% who the hell has money in savings accounts today ? Why dont you talk about inflation food price , paper product pricing , gas prices , mortage rates , taxes , etc.

What an asswipe !!!
fuck you and your gay PRIDE bullshit SMELLY CUNT !!! REAL men and women reject your crap get over it .

2 Likes

You can flog this all you want, but here are some more numbers: (I just bing-ed it) US oil consumption 2022 almost 20 million barrels per day. US production, 12 million barrels per day. Before Covid, it was 15 million - producers shut some down when the price fell to $20 a barrel because the whole world shut down. Some of the more difficult oil costs over $20 a barrel to produce. We could probably get another 3 million barrels a day fairly quickly, if the Biden admin didn’t tell the whole business that their investments are in perpetual jeopardy.

1 million barrels to China is one supertanker, and essentially noise in the overall market. If they sold it to China for a discount, that would be a scandal because oil sold like this should get top dollar. I haven’t heard any noise about that.

Just selling one batch to China, when we let them take our manufacturing base and bribe our politicians - forgettable in a week.

No one is flogging this. Again I will reiterate Oil consumption and your numbers is irrelevant you’re just being purposely obtuse and ignoring what I previously articulated.

You just completely ignored this statement all together and went back to your fall back position.

Previous statement I stated as follows…

I think you are missing the bigger point about why people are upset over this. Selling our strategic oil to a foreign adversary and the fact that the deal was through a company in which Biden’s son is a stake holder in is right up there with sending billions of dollars of our money to a country like Ukraine to which the only interests of that of our political leaders who is laundering that money in the form of kickbacks it only serves. The rest of your statement in terms how much we are producing a day or whether our reserves makes any sense is practically irrelevant.

Here you go , widened your perspective on the issue instead of actual you r Oil production retort. Maybe you will get it eventually!

Joe Biden: “I am not going away. I’m going to use every power I have as President to continue to fulfill my pledge to move toward dealing with global warming.” Thank you very much.”

And how much fucking noise have you heard about China’s germ warfare ? What impact has Covid had on our economy ? Is gas and or oil important in conflicts ? WAKE THE FUCK UP !!!

1 Like

Part of the fun of a forum like this is being the skunk at the garden party for even people I essentially agree with on most big things. So I’m not China woke, or oil woke, or angry complaining woke. Oh well…