Bible PROOF? How geologists discovered 'sign of Jesus Christ's second coming'

GEOLOGISTS DISCOVERED SIGN OF JESUS CHRIST’S SECOND COMING

Zechariah 14:4
On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

“Strangely, geologists have discovered a geometric fault line running east to west right through the Mount Olives."

BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR KING JESUS CHRIST BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

1 Like

The big man upstairs probably isn’t very happy with us at the moment. Abortions, gays, transvestites, drugs, promiscuity, and criminal behavior - all being normalized and celebrated.

1 Like

I suspect you are right, friend. We didn’t fight hard enough against these evil left wing monsters and now my fear is we are too late. We should have started a second crusade back in the 1960s when things were getting out of hand.

Glad to hear a boomer finally admit that they truly did ruin everything. Thanks for your honesty.

Is this a fault line that has existed for quite some time that has just been discovered or is it a newly formed fault line?

The article says that geologists just discovered it - but it has long been prophesied in the Bible. I don’t know if people at the time of Christ were aware of it or not.

So, it is possible it has existed for hundreds of years.

On the other hand, there could be a reason for it just being discovered.

Interesting, either way.

1 Like

I was only a boy in the 60s but that’s when the work to push back against the scourge of liberalism should have started. I do hold the baby boomers responsible for the degradation of our societies and culture; however, I also hold each successive generation responsible for not fighting against it.

We all failed.

Hindsight is 20/20.

I’m sure successive generations will be blaming the ones before them as well.

What was the first crusade?

When it looks like Romans 1:18-32 is going on all around you should you be surprised to learn at the end of the day that it actually was?