Beware of a false flag event

I don’t understand warfare matters, but I see that Russian (and Donetsk/Lugansk armies) controlled areas are expanding.

1 Like

The swamp is loaded with RATS .

Do you remember the demoRATS saying Trump will start WW111 , along with top liberal turd Monty ? Well ding bat Biden is close to getting the USA invovled in war with Russia , Iran , and China , they smell fear and weakness . The demoRATS will head for their " safe place with the coloring books . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Either side could conduct a false flag event to blame on the other but Ukraine has everything to gain from doing so, Russia, not so much.

Remember the bullshit that president Assad was using bio weapons….

Btw, Biden’s the one that is resisting calls for escalation. All day long every Fox News show is criticizing Biden for looking weak, for not sending MIG’s to Ukraine, for not declaring a NFZ, members of Biden’s own party are pressuring him, polling shows strong support for a NFZ amongst Americans. Biden has said no, that means WW3……Biden’s the one trying to keep us out of WW3….

I just have my doubts that he’ll be able to resist the growing yells for war with Russia……:rage:

Fuck all these dumb ass mother fuckers, I hope Biden continues to resist the mounting domestic pressure….

This is a European issue. And had Obama stayed the hell out of Syria and Ukraine we wouldn’t even be talking about this right now…

FUCK USFP……….

1 Like

Btw, Biden’s the one that is resisting calls for escalation. All day long every Fox News show is criticizing Biden for looking weak, for not sending MIG’s to Ukraine, for not declaring a NFZ, members of Biden’s own party are pressuring him, polling shows strong support for a NFZ amongst Americans. Biden has said no, that means WW3……Biden’s the one trying to keep us out of WW3….

1 Like

Russia says phase one is complete. They’re entering new operations now……

Speaking of False Flags

Yes , retreating from Kiev!!! What will be their success of the" SPECIAL OPERATION "???‽

Shows restraint to me….

What’s left of the Ukrainian military is embedded in the city, surgical strikes are only so good……Sense Ukraine is not concerned about the citizenry…….

1 Like