Betty White passes away

And I don’t care

Look at her hair, her make up, her classy well fit outfit. She could’ve pioneered American women, but didn’t. Never spoke up about the trash like Beyoncé, or Jennifer Lopez, so fuck her.

I don’t understand you. I agree with with a lot of things you post, but sometimes…

1 Like

American cultural is struggling this woman could’ve been a pioneer.

She was damned near 100 years old. What is it you wanted her to pioneer? She didn’t grow up in this f***ed up world we live in now. You seem to have serious issues with women???

1 Like

It you don’t stand up for American culture I care what gender you are

If your not talking like marjorie Taylor Greene and you’re an American female. Die

What if you’re an American male and not talking
Like MTG?

Then talk like trump

OK , LOCK HER UP , LOCK HER UP … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You had to edit that? Lol :joy:

too many :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: