Betsy Ross, Nationalism, and Nike

NIKE would do well to tell Colin Kaepernick to go piss up a rope and cut him off from all endorsement contracts. I’ve heard the shoes they had already shipped to the UK are selling for $2500 a pair!

Colin is a washed up worthless turd anyway…even though their stock seems to have gone up 1.5% recently. I think it would go up more if they reversed their decision and kicked his ass off their team.

2 Likes

Here ya go Brother from another Motha!

1 Like

It is my understanding that Nike’s decision to pull this “offensive” shoe–and it was purely an amoral, business decision–was due to the fact that this would appeal (they believed, anyway) to their target group: which is to say, young, African-American males.

This almost seems to imply that Nike believes that young black males are not only unpatriotic–but actively anti-patriotic.

I am not at all certain that this is a compliment to young, black males.

1 Like

Damn Nike! … bastards.

2 Likes

Lets be honest: Kaepernick is a professional virtue signaler and token victim, and Nike is his employer.

He was supposed to be the prodigal minority QB that would bring the SF 69ers out of their slump into the championship, breaking the stereotype that most competent QBs are whyte.

Well that didnt workout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrg85VQ0nEE

1 Like

I have 3 pair of All Stars ( Made in USA ). I need nothing else. I go to extremes locating products made in the USA. Not easy, but I try.

3 Likes

Colin is a FF!

F***king Failure!

1 Like

Well, Nike missed the boat a Long time ago when Doug Williams became the first African American to break that stereo type by winning the Super Bowl while playing for the Washington Redskins back in the 80’s! So you are correct on both accounts about Nike’s agenda and Krapollanick being a professional virtue signaler!

That cracked me up! :laughing:

I notice that Under Armor makes a bunch of hunting/camo stuff. I like that.

1 Like

Overpriced but excellent gear.

1 Like

Looks like they have a Betsy flag on a shirt…

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/bpqUmkRY7So

Somebody should have told Obama.

Did anyone notice that the circles are a symbol for Communists in America?

The Obama flag.
The circle around the anarchist “A”.

I think we need to ban circles.

2 Likes

I won’t buy another Nike product ever again and I’m sure there are many more like me out there as well.

4 Likes

IMO, that’s the paramount form of protest. As to the flag, it’s the one that flys above the family cemetery on my ranch and has for 20 years.

More dumb shit . SMH

So Monty why didn’t you snowflakes whine and cry and complain when Betsy Ross flag flew at Obama inauguration Black men can do NO wrong with the original slave owning , flip-flopping, liberal trash .

1 Like

1 Like

Hmm, help me out PH, what flag was the US flying on July 4th 1776?

That is supposedly what the celebration is about isn’t it?

I get what UA is trying to do there but they should not have put their logo in the middle of the star field.