BET founder Robert Johnson calls for $14 trillion of reparations for slavery

A message to Robert Johnson: The only reason you aren’t getting kicked in your ass constantly for being such an inbred moron is that what you ask for is so laughable people are too amused to get mad at you. That said, here’s an answer from me to you personally. There are no slave owners still alive from those days gone by and no slaves either. So, what you’re asking for is people NOT responsible for the evils of the past pay your dumb ass good money out of what…guilt? I don’t know about everyone else but I feel zero guilt for things I’ve never done. I’d have to be a nitwit like you if that were the case. Therefore, with heartfelt sincerity I must suggest you go fuck yourself and kiss my ass before you go. You’re not getting shit from me you racist African asshole.

5 Likes

Before this happens it would be a good idea to buy the stocks of the companies that make Olde English, Black and Milds, Newports, and KFC.

1 Like

Give it to them. They would just ask for more next month after they spent it at white-owned businesses.

1 Like

Will wealthy black people will pay reparations to themselves and other blacks
since there were black slave owners.

1 Like

$50,000 and a one way ticket to anywhere in Africa that they want to go. They obviously are mistreated here so we should help them get to a country where they feel like they’ll be treated fairly.

2 Likes

The only approved form of reparation

2 Likes

Oh man! This was pretty hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“You need to HEAR black voices!”

Nigga, I’ve been hearing your voices for 40+ years and all it does is make me less sympathetic. Maybe try shutting the fuck up for awhile.

1 Like

I did not read the OP. I thought the reparations were for the Irish who were sent here as slaves before blacks.

Irish Slaves - What The History Books Will Never Tell You In the 17th Century, from 1600 until 1699, there were many more Irish sold as slaves than Africans. There are records of Irish slaves well into the 18th Century.Many never made it off the ships. According to written record, in at least one incident 132 slaves, men, women, and children, were dumped overboard to drown because ships’ supplies were running low. They were drowned because the insurance would pay for an “accident,” but not if the slaves were allowed to starve.

1 Like

I agree totally.

In all fairness, his defense is that slavery was America’s “original sin”; and that it led to Jim Crow laws, and inequality even today.

But let us be analytical for just a moment, shall we?

Mr. Johnson suggests a “one-time payment” of over $350,000 each to all black Americans–to be paid through our federal income taxes–in order to “level the playing field.”

Huh? Level the playing field?

This suggests that most white people have over a third of a million dollars just sitting around in the bank (or credit union), drawing interest.

Just how many do you know who fit this description?

1 Like

He and the other wealthy blacks in sports and the entertainment industry should start cutting checks tomorrow.

3 Likes

It doesn’t sound like he needed reparations to be successful in life why does the rest of his “community” need them?

1 Like

After what it will cost to rebuild the cities and businesses?

I’d say they’ve been paid in full and owe some back.

2 Likes

Oldie but goodie… :joy:

Me first. My Irish ancestors were sent to the Americas as slaves before blacks. 1

8h

Irish Slaves - What The History Books Will Never Tell You

1 Like

LBJ’s War On Poverty already laid out 22 trillion.

3 Likes

No sense of humor, immediate violence. Amazing.

I think we need to give them $100 trillion dollars - right now!

1 Like