Belgium - Migrants Attack Police Over Nothing

Quick Rundown:

• Four year old girl comes home from school yesterday
  • Has blood in her panties
  • Parents freak out and accuse her teacher of abusing her
  • 200 parents go to protest at the school
  • Today
  • News breaks that there was absolutely no molestation and the girl has an infection
  • Parents refuse to believe this, are angry over this and gather at the school
  • Start launching stones and eggs at the police

Celebrate Diversity!

https://hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/boze-menigte-bekogelt-politie-aan-schaarbeekse-school-conclusie-van-parket-is-een-belediging~a494ee4c/

2 Likes

As always, they are just looking for reasons to be victims and riot.

1 Like

Unlike the US, this is exactly what European countries demanded and received from their lawmakers. The police need to respond with force. They canā€™t have a conversation because they arenā€™t civilized.

1 Like

Or the 4 year old girl has a family member who likes little girls.

I hope for her sake it was an infection and now she is all better.

1 Like

They also donā€™t understand anything but violence. Thatā€™s how they ā€œsolveā€ problems where they come from and itā€™s why they have no place in our society.

There is a reason that decade after decade the countries they come from are still shit-holes. One canā€™t blame it all on their governments.

Whenever I see reports of chaos like this ā€¦ I canā€™t help thinking ā€˜let them try that in a communist country and see what they getā€™ (Tiananmen Square?). Then I wonderā€¦ is all of this deliberately orchestrated chaos-via-migrants designed to ā€œfundamentally transformā€ non-communist nations into communist onesā€¦ by ā€œnudgingā€ the people towards demands for government to ā€œendā€ the violence with violence? Will it get to the point, even here in the US, where the dumbed down populace rises up and demands a totalitarian form of government that will ā€œquietā€ the anarchistsā€¦ finally? Iā€™m betting that is exactly the ultimate goal.

Did the article clarify what kind of infection/illness/condition the little one had?