Be Aware of Mike Bloomberg's Misleading Gun Control Ads

Let me know when the ADL becomes a trustworthy and viable source. There are countless defamation and libel lawsuits stacked up against them right now and the organization is literally falling apart.

Your bias is showing.

1 Like

Ok which one of the 50 killing was done by anyone other then people with connections to the right , the burdens on you not me.

There is actually one that is possible, so do your homework and you will end up with 49 killed by right wing wackos and one killed by none right wing wackos

LOL!

In one weekend alone in Chicago last year 52 people were shot and 10 people were killed.

2 Likes

ADL is a foreign lobby that should be banned or restricted for illegitimately interfering in American Politics for an expansionist, and predatory religious minority.

The FBI long stopped relying on them for data and statistics long ago as they have become completely biased and agenda driven.

But according to @jbander they said that “right wing extremists” killed 50 people last year so it must be true! It doesn’t matter that their definition of “right wing extremist” is entirely unclear and without merit.

Given that those studies count guys like the Fort Hood shooter as “workplace violence” and your local meth dealer as a right wing terrorist I’m inclined to write them off as propaganda.

2 Likes

The media and biased left-wing non-profits don’t consider leftist attacks as acts of terrorism, thus any statistics provided are questionable and intentionally misleading.

1 Like

This is hilarious! The ADL is the same group that takes into account Aryan Brotherhood attacks in prison as part of their calculation for “right wing” political violence.

1 Like

absolutely has nothing to do with my point does it, maybe I’ll shoot out the numbers that were killed by the Nazi’s in WWII

Thank you for proving that Godwin’s Law is correct. Your response is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

1 Like

Oh No, not the gun people. God help us. QUESTION - How old are you?

1. Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

www.ojjpac.org/ memorial .asp

OJJPAC.org on Facebook! OJJPAC.org on Twitter!. OJJPAC Illegal Immigration Links. …

See results only from ojjpac.org
2. ## Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial page 2 - OJJPAC.org

If only the people were armed; but Hitler took care of that from the get go. Do some research.