Barr vs Snoop Dogg treatment by TV - white women - black manchild

Sitcom star Roseanne Barr apologized on Tuesday for her racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett , in which she says the former Obama administration adviser is a product of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes.

Roseanne Barr broke down in tears in a new interview during which she continued to apologize for tweeting a racist remark by comparing a former Obama adviser to an ape.

a Hulu spokesperson told Variety, “We support ABC’s decision and are removing the show from Hulu.” On Tuesday morning, ABC abruptly canceled “ Roseanne ” in response to a racist remark made on Twitter made by the show ’s star, Roseanne Barr .

Now why hasn’t ratface Snoop Dogg been treated in a similar way ? He has NOT lost his TV spots , threaten to kill a black journalist appears to be ok as long as black rapper does it .

“Gayle King, out of pocket for that s–t, way out of pocket.“What do you gain from that? I swear to God, we the worst, we the f–king worst. We expect more from you, Gayle, don’t you hang out with Oprah?“Why you all attacking us, we your people. You ain’t coming after f–king Harvey Weinstein asking him dumb-ass questions. I get sick of you all …“I wanna call you one … Funky, dog-haired bitch, how dare you try and tarnish my motherf–king homeboy’s reputation, punk motherf–ker.

“Respect the family and back off, bitch, before we come get you .”

Snoop Dogg/Lion is pretty chill these days, but almost 22 years ago the rapper was put on trial for murder. In 1993 the then 24-year-old (real name Calvin Broadus) was charged with in connection with the death of Philip Woldemariam , a gang member who was shot and killed.

image image image image image image